Completed Mr. Robot (Season 2) [USA]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11709710_940934032640207_3741413556499167505_o.jpg

USA Network presents MR. ROBOT, a psychological thriller that follows Elliot (Rami Malek, 24), a young programmer, who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroads when the mysterious leader (Christian Slater, The Adderall Diaries) of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the firm he is paid to protect. Compelled by his personal beliefs, Elliot struggles to resist the chance to take down the multinational CEOs he believes are running (and ruining) the world. This contemporary and culturally resonant drama also stars Portia Doubleday (Her), Carly Chaikin (Suburgatory) and Martin Wallström(Easy Money III).

From Universal Cable Productions, MR. ROBOT is executive produced by Sam Esmail (Comet) and Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin (True Detective) and Chad Hamilton (Breakup at a Wedding).

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
Watched the first episode. It was brilliant. And a lot of the keyboard / onscreen action took me back to my UNIX days. So cool...

I just read that it's been renewed for a 2nd season.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Watched the first season last week and enjoyed it overall... it got a bit WTF towards the end though. Interested to see where it goes from here!

Amazing show and a breath of fresh air. Absolutely love it...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: And my good buddy Mac Quayle, music sore for the show is spectacular...:cigar::headphone::thumbs::notworthy:

Reactions: luke98
book_cover2.jpg

ABOUT THE BOOK
The only tie-in book for USA's award-winning series MR. ROBOT, Elliot's journal-Red Wheelbarrow-is written by show creator Sam Esmail and show writer Courtney Looney.

Before and during the events of season two, Elliot recorded his most private thoughts in this journal-and now you can hold this piece of the series in your hands. Experience Elliot's battles to gain control of his life and his struggles to survive increasingly dangerous circumstances, in a brand-new story rendered in his own words.

The notebook also holds seven removable artifacts-a ripped-out page, a newspaper clipping, a mysterious envelope, and more-along with sketches throughout the book. You'll discover the story behind MR. ROBOT season two and hints of what is to come. This book is the ultimate journey into the world of the show-and a key to hacking the mind of its main character.

MR. ROBOT is a psychological thriller that follows Elliot (Rami Malek, The Pacific), a young programmer, who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and as a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroads when the mysterious leader (Christian Slater, Adderall Diaries) of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the firm he is paid to protect.