Mulholland Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000

Release date: September 15th (was August 11,2014)
Price: £17.99
Purchase link: Mulholland Drive

Full gloss

WEA

mullholland.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't really a fan of the film, but I may have still been tempted had it been given nice artwork... pass for me.

one of my favorite films of all time,
ridicilously horrible cover art (but could still look ok in hand
if it's really full gloss).

what? glossing a turd doesnt make it any less a turd.

i only quite recently got this film in a digibook. very cheap and looks better than this.

been wanting more david lynch steelbooks, this had potential but is a poor effort

Reactions: Skog
Is this the final artwork? That's a shame...Studiocanal uses really bad artworks for the most of their release in the early past & future:drool:

I'd buy this if it had a picture of turd on the front, that's how much I love this film

It's hard to tell, but I think it does :p

I wouldn't say there's loads of great art for this but the final art they have chosen does seem underwhelming. Not even sure gloss will make much difference, happy to be proven wrong though.

Just like with The Graduate, they should have recycled the digibook artwork. It's a shame as they are finally starting to produce a few more glossy Steelbooks and now the artwork is an issue. I just hope they don't do the same thing with Dead Man's Shoes because I will be gutted if it gets similar quality artwork.

Reactions: lolwut