Other Bound Ed Mulholland Drive Studio Canal Blu-ray Digipack question [UK]

May 17, 2011
Hi,

I recently sold my Mulholland Drive UK Digibook (Studio Canal Collection) Blu-Ray on a popular auction site. *
The buyer contacted me today saying that they had received the item however it 'wasn't the original release' and that he would like a part refund
As far as I am aware, this is the only Blu-Ray release this film has had in the UK and after checking the UPC*5055201810892)and Catalogue number (OPTBD1780) I can find no record of any other Blu-Ray release of this film in the UK. The item was released in September 2010 and contains the 20 page booklet and is the only release I can find listed anywhere in the UK.*
Can anyone confirm this?

Mods: I am not sure if this is posted in the correct place, however I thought it would be better to start a new thread for this question. Please move if you feel appropriate.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I recently sold my Mulholland Drive UK Digibook (Studio Canal Collection) Blu-Ray on a popular auction site. *
The buyer contacted me today saying that they had received the item however it 'wasn't the original release' and that he would like a part refund
As far as I am aware, this is the only Blu-Ray release this film has had in the UK and after checking the UPC*5055201810892)and Catalogue number (OPTBD1780) I can find no record of any other Blu-Ray release of this film in the UK. The item was released in September 2010 and contains the 20 page booklet and is the only release I can find listed anywhere in the UK.*
Can anyone confirm this?

Mods: I am not sure if this is posted in the correct place, however I thought it would be better to start a new thread for this question. Please move if you feel appropriate.*

I think you are probably correct, that this is the only blu-ray release of the title i the UK.

I've moved your thread to Blu-ray Digipacks as we don't regard the the Studio Canal releases as digibooks, very nice versions though they are! ;)

Here are the original release photos, bought on release day.

Never heard of any re-releases.

muhloland1.jpg

muhloland3.jpg

muhloland2.jpg

muhloland5.jpg

muhloland4.jpg

Reactions: Lutzo and dirtyoak