My Bedroom

APS

May 30, 2012
Hello all :)

What a wonderful idea for a board. My man cave is just my bedroom on steroids. I am NOT happy with it, but the size of the room limits me to this. I don't think I'll be happy until my room is nothing but black gloss and neon lights (ala Tron Legacy)

DSCF2084.jpg

So this is what you see just outside my bedroom door. A custom built (by myself >.<) bookcase. It's 8 foot (2.4m) long and about 6' (1.8m) high. Each shelf is about as high as a standard DVD case. Top row here is my Blu-Ray collection. Next row is my current gen video games collection with Arkham City (awesome City more like) as the first thing I see when I look at the shelf. Below is my WWE (massive fan as you'll see) DVD/Blu-Ray collection. Next shelf is all my older DVDs and the last 2 shelves are retro games.

DSCF2085.jpg

Better shot of the last 2 shelves. The bottom 2 are empty, waiting for more discs!

DSCF2081.jpg

This is a shot of what you see when you enter my bedroom door.

Note that none of the fairy lights are still there, also the Christmas tree isn't, either. Those are just brought out at Christmas :)

DSCF2079.jpg

This is a shot of my room from my PC/Office area, looking back out towards the door. My bed has 2 teddies on it, yet. One was from my sister and the other is my old one from childhood. I'm not afraid to admit how awesome that makes me.

DSCF2080.jpg

This is the shot that'll appeal to most the people here. My media centre. 50" HD ready 3D Panasonic Viera TV, some average surround sound set that my cousin threw in for free. PS3, Xbox360, Wii, NES, SNES, N64, Sega Mega Drive, all working and stuff. Oh and Frasier on the TV because Fraiser is my Christmas tradition :)

Hope you enjoyed! Any questions, feel free to post :)

Last edited by a moderator: