0thejacket.jpg

Uq4c5Of.jpg

LrEtkQM.jpg

V9OZjvG.jpg

8HOjrIo.jpg

PybivVT.jpg

6thH6yo.jpg

Last edited:
Great items, love the scorpion slip - may I ask where it's from?

It's the Canadian Futureshop exclusive slipcover. In my opinion probably the coolest BluRay release we've seen for the movie thus far. I won't mind mind too much if Mondo and Kimchi/Plain Archive one-up it though, the more awesome Drive releases we can get the better! :thumbs:

It's the Canadian Futureshop exclusive slipcover. In my opinion probably the coolest BluRay release we've seen for the movie thus far. I won't mind mind too much if Mondo and Kimchi/Plain Archive one-up it though, the more awesome Drive releases we can get the better! :thumbs:
Where did you order your copy from? Fairly new here and have never imported anything, but I agree any of those releases would be amazing :)

I got mine back when it was released. Asked my boyfriend while he was over in America to snag me one off US ebay. First one he 'bought' the guy who was selling them clearly didn't have them in hand and messed him about for about a week claiming he was looking after a sick relative and stuff. Fotunately he was able to get another one for me for just a little higher than the standard retail price. (about $50 Canadian I think)

I'm sure there are other hardcore Drive collectors in here who could probably inform you better than me on where to get one. You may well be limited to trying to get one on here or a similar forum though as I'm pretty sure they're rare and saught after these days:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Drive-Blu...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item417f8fcc05

Silly prices like that to contend with. :D

LrEtkQM.jpg

As yet unopened. I should have probably went for the triple pack but I really wasn't feeling the Lenti and it seems like the most over-used cover image to boot. I do however love the 1/4 slip so it comes down to: do I keep this fullslip sealed and look for a possible trade or do I bite the bullet with the high cost and add that too? =)