My Jurassic Park Collection

myraan_

Premium Supporter
Feb 27, 2015
Fagersta, Sweden
HDN1.jpg HDN2.jpg HDN3.jpg HDN4.jpg HDN5.jpg HDN6.jpg HDN7.jpg HDN8.jpg
Here are some old pics from my room in like -09 when i lived at home, when i had space to have my collection up for display! Now i live in a small appartment with my gf and there's is no room to have my collection up for display right now, but i'll show you anyway:) The other pics is from my appartment, i just take photos of new boxes on the couch;)

For more detailed pics on my collection, look here:
http://www.minhembio.com/myraan_/238575/

Attachments

• HDN9.jpg
    HDN9.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 392
  • HDN10.jpg
    HDN10.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
If anyone deserves this award its @myraan_ !

Calling out to u guys for help!! :D

@GI_SnakeEyes @Sigill @Manqu Qhapaq @chunk @SlimJim24 @steelmybeatingheart @bwatt99 @PunkNinja

I'm not sure your collection is big enough for an award:rofl:

Wow.. it's amazing!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I think collections like yours should just be given the award without needing thanks.

Oh well, you obviously don't need my German 'wooden' box set :rofl:
Very very impressive collection! :woot::thumbs:

Oh and yes - totally agree with @chunk ... This dude needs no 'thanks' (albeit it's nice to give thanks!), the award should already be his. ;)

@harry and @Actarus could you help a fello ninja out by thanking the op?:emb:;) This collection is awesome and deserves the award asap:cigar: thanks:thumbs:

Amazing collection!

:wow::OMG::OMG::OMG::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::woot::hungry::drool::thumbs:

Damnnnn, just give him the damn award.

Awesome collection @myraan_ :thumbs:

Awesome collection @myraan_!:)

Thank u for your kind words ninjas!:thumbs:

View attachment 194000 View attachment 194001 View attachment 194002 View attachment 194003 View attachment 194004 View attachment 194005 View attachment 194006 View attachment 194007
Here are some old pics from my room in like -09 when i lived at home, when i had space to have my collection up for display! Now i live in a small appartment with my gf and there's is no room to have my collection up for display right now, but i'll show you anyway:) The other pics is from my appartment, i just take photos of new boxes on the couch;)

For more detailed pics on my collection, look here:
http://www.minhembio.com/myraan_/238575/
Woah!!!!
Is that for an award or a SHRINE????? WOW!!!!!

Reactions: elle82