My Jurassic Park Collection

myraan_

Premium Supporter
Feb 27, 2015
Fagersta, Sweden
HDN1.jpg HDN2.jpg HDN3.jpg HDN4.jpg HDN5.jpg HDN6.jpg HDN7.jpg HDN8.jpg
Here are some old pics from my room in like -09 when i lived at home, when i had space to have my collection up for display! Now i live in a small appartment with my gf and there's is no room to have my collection up for display right now, but i'll show you anyway:) The other pics is from my appartment, i just take photos of new boxes on the couch;)

For more detailed pics on my collection, look here:
http://www.minhembio.com/myraan_/238575/

Attachments

• HDN9.jpg
    HDN9.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 389
  • HDN10.jpg
    HDN10.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
View attachment 194000 View attachment 194001 View attachment 194002 View attachment 194003 View attachment 194004 View attachment 194005 View attachment 194006 View attachment 194007
Here are some old pics from my room in like -09 when i lived at home, when i had space to have my collection up for display! Now i live in a small appartment with my gf and there's is no room to have my collection up for display right now, but i'll show you anyway:) The other pics is from my appartment, i just take photos of new boxes on the couch;)

For more detailed pics on my collection, look here:
http://www.minhembio.com/myraan_/238575/

@myraan_ :OMG: Your Collection is BEYOND impressive! :woot: WOW! :drool: It's truly fu**ing AWESOME! :notworthy: Thanks for sharing! :cool:
@jcm I appreciate the tag buddy! :thumbs: Check it out NINJAS! @Naughtius Maximus and @elle82

Reactions: elle82
Wow. Absolutely awesome! :) Thanks for sharing! (And thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007! You know I love anything jurassic! :woot:)

I think u have the biggest and best jurassic collection ever! I remember a few weeks ago seeing the first pic of your whole collection on Google images when I was searching for all the different jurassic editions! At the time I was like " WOW!!". :thumbs::woot:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Wow. Absolutely awesome! :) Thanks for sharing! (And thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007! You know I love anything jurassic! :woot:)

I think u have the biggest and best jurassic collection ever! I remember a few weeks ago seeing the first pic of your whole collection on Google images when I was searching for all the different jurassic editions! At the time I was like " WOW!!". :thumbs::woot:

Thank you @elle82 !!:)

Would love to get that JP-award!:angel:
Oh don't worry, with a collection like this, you'll get more than you need.

@bloodsnake007 You weren't lying when you said he needs to build his own JP.
So what do you say @myraan_? When can expect this 'mini-park' for your awesome and beautiful collection?
I can only imagine the blood, sweat and tears that has gone into this collection.

• Helpful Post
Oh don't you worry @AlienKing and @bloodsnake007, i've got big plans for my very own mini-park!(read: big basement room);) Been thinking about it every day and planning for the last 7 years!:writing::woot:

The only thing that's keeping me from start building it right away is that i don't have a house yet:sorry:
LOL! First things first, get a house and THEN plan your mini-park accordingly :p
If I were you I'd look for a house with unfinished basement. That's my big plan for my collection.

• Helpful Post
Oh don't you worry @AlienKing and @bloodsnake007, i've got big plans for my very own mini-park!(read: big basement room);) Been thinking about it every day and planning for the last 7 years!:writing::woot:

The only thing that's keeping me from start building it right away is that i don't have a house yet:sorry:

LOL! First things first, get a house and THEN plan your mini-park accordingly :p
If I were you I'd look for a house with unfinished basement. That's my big plan for my collection.
@myraan_ and @AlienKing Same here! :thumbs: My DREAM is to have a Theater Room located in the basement! :cool: :drool:

I'm currently living in a Condominium and one of the bedrooms I'm turning it into my "Man Cave" :)