Hero Complex Gallery My Neighbor Totoro by Marko Manev

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Reactions
2,761 0 0
@Paperinukke Do you love Studio Ghibli enough to collect posters? :naughty:
I do indeed, occasionally at least. :D The original art is so gorgeous already that it has mostly been enough to just own at least one of the official posters per every film. This would look great on the wall though, might have to grab this... thanks for the tag! :thumbs:

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
I do indeed, occasionally at least. :D The original art is so gorgeous already that it has mostly been enough to just own at least one of the official posters per every film. This would look great on the wall though, might have to grab this... thanks for the tag! :thumbs:
Happy to help :LOL:

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Reactions
2,761 0 0
Sold out now!

@Paperinukke Did you grab one?
I thought about it, but only Ghibli stuff I'm buying this month will cost over 200€ so I just had to restrain myself, has to be a certain limit. :D Even though it makes my heart ache to miss such a beautiful print, but November is quite murderous already with Black Friday.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
I thought about it, but only Ghibli stuff I'm buying this month will cost over 200€ so I just had to restrain myself, has to be a certain limit. :D Even though it makes my heart ache to miss such a beautiful print, but November is quite murderous already with Black Friday.
I know man. Gotta save up some money for Black Friday (plus Boxing Day in Canada) :greedy::greedy:

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
I copped one. Couldnt resist. Missed out on too many Ghiblis. Hope it will look in-hand beautiful :drool: