Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Pre-order here

Release date November 25,2013

Price to be £19.99

totoro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first two comments just blew my mind. Educate yourselves!!

not everyone has seen these nor are even into these type of films. Its understandable as we all have films that we believe are popular but others haven't seen, so be nice :D

i know plently of folks who have yet to see one disney classic and my response was :wtf: but to each his own, some just aren't on the animation or children's film boat

Last edited:
The artwork on these are just not grabbing me at all.

With the volume of steelbooks around at the moment, it's got to the stage where it needs to look a bit special to make me put in a pre order. These look mediocre.

Reactions: joe bluzaki
As studio Canal don't do gloss, this is likely to be matte finish with a streaky white paint finish, or may even turn out to be silver, seen that before,

With the slipcovers and collectors edition in the ghibli collection having gorgeous artwork, this is so plain.

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.........but is this one of those dreadful Japanese cartoons, that 14 year old boys seem to like?

A lot of anime is liked by "14 year old boys", however this (and all the other Ghibli movies) doesn't really fall into that category.

What we're dealing with here is basically the Japanese equivalent of Disney....but better