Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Pre-order here

Release date November 25,2013

Price to be £19.99

totoro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered them as well but now I'm still waiting for this title and Howls Moving Castle to be despatched, the other two titles shipped already. I fear they might cancel this due to out of stock. Can't beat that price plus I used a discount code to bring it just under 9.99

Noticed they say "
Stock will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it from our supplier." so make sure you don't need it right away because it might take awhile.

• Informative
Reactions: jonnie123
Noticed they say "
Stock will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it from our supplier." so make sure you don't need it right away because it might take awhile.
Your right mate we should have patience not in a hurry at all... [emoji1]

Reactions: Agent_DVD
happy days. :) apologies for bumping an old thread, but this was one of my two missing editions until i finally picked this up this year for a not extortionate price :woot: and, as i cannot access my films for a few weeks now due to building work :grumpy:, thought i'd post my happy pics taken a while ago.

at the time, the roundel imagery got a fair amount of flak for not being more colourful, but now most of the series is out, i can't imagine anything else, now, on the front of these. got to be one of the longest running sustained art series, along with The Walking Dead Jock prints. on this one, i think the front artwork and back artwork work well together, if separate:
j-card details:
and the disc and inside art. i do wish they'd stuck to these dual format releases - personally i only really want blu rays, but the Studio Ghibli films are very popular, and they should have stuck to the dual format release - could have reached more people.
still, a fine release for a great film. :thumbs:

Last edited: