My somewhat 'random' Avengers Collection - Steels, Funko... Bears?

Hello!

As I fully suspect this will be the only award I'll ever be able to enter, let alone stand any chance of actually achieving, allow me to share some of my random 'whatever takes my fancy' Avengers goodies with you.

(Should it be too random, or any of the items be deemed as... 'invalid'... please just let me know and I'll take it down...)

First, as it's thanks to the wonderful Steelbook forum that I even discovered HDN, we'll start with the steels...

(The postcards came from JB-HIFI if you pre-ordered Ultron on line)

(My original 'goal' was simply one of each movie - hence the lack of, you might say, coherency. And... Thor, from the recent Zavvi re-release, *should* have been there but, alas, it went AWOL in the post...)

(As I was foolish enough to pre-order these and subsequently pay far, far too much for them, every time I either see A) the steels themselves, or B) what their price is now, I... twitch...)

Next, we have a few autographs!

(Please excuse the flash in the images - I was lazy and didn't remove them from the photo album first!)

Funko Pops!

And, finally, the truly random....

(Art books, Build-a-Bears, Hot Wheels, Hawkeye! (including, yes, the two Hot Toys), and... my current favourites for no other reason than they make me laugh, Disney Tsums...)

Bonus!

When, after a hard day of smashing, Hulk Bear is feeling a little tired and emotional, he puts on his favourite PJ's and Iron Man slippers, and... grabs the slowest moving Avenger at the time for both a hug and... to wear his beloved kitty ears. :D

And... There you have it!

If you like my collection, or even if you're just possibly... amused... by it, I really would appreciate a 'like' or a comment.

Thanks! :shy:

Hello!

As I fully suspect this will be the only award I'll ever be able to enter, let alone stand any chance of actually achieving, allow me to share some of my random 'whatever takes my fancy' Avengers goodies with you.

(Should it be too random, or any of the items be deemed as... 'invalid'... please just let me know and I'll take it down...)

First, as it's thanks to the wonderful Steelbook forum that I even discovered HDN, we'll start with the steels...

(The postcards came from JB-HIFI if you pre-ordered Ultron on line)

(My original 'goal' was simply one of each movie - hence the lack of, you might say, coherency. And... Thor, from the recent Zavvi re-release, *should* have been there but, alas, it went AWOL in the post...)

(As I was foolish enough to pre-order these and subsequently pay far, far too much for them, every time I either see A) the steels themselves, or B) what their price is now, I... twitch...)

Next, we have a few autographs!

(Please excuse the flash in the images - I was lazy and didn't remove them from the photo album first!)

Funko Pops!

And, finally, the truly random....

(Art books, Build-a-Bears, Hot Wheels, Hawkeye! (including, yes, the two Hot Toys), and... my current favourites for no other reason than they make me laugh, Disney Tsums...)

Bonus!

When, after a hard day of smashing, Hulk Bear is feeling a little tired and emotional, he puts on his favourite PJ's and Iron Man slippers, and... grabs the slowest moving Avenger at the time for both a hug and... to wear his beloved kitty ears. :D

And... There you have it!

If you like my collection, or even if you're just possibly... amused... by it, I really would appreciate a 'like' or a comment.

Thanks! :shy:

Awesome collection :thumbs:

I'm loving the Bears and although I've never seen them before those Tsums look pretty funny @Talithax