Nargs zavvi Exclusives

Narg

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2014
Birmingham
Hi first time going for an award thought i would show some of my zavvi exclusives started sort of late but managed to get most of what I wanted so enjoy and thanks for looking. :naughty: I do have Cinderella and brave as well but they have been returned for replacements due to the spine slasher of zavvi.

Last edited:
thanks for posting pics of your collection mate keep it up my favourite amongst them is aladdin...

Reactions: Narg
I really liked The Prestige but not got the steel yet, missed out on Frozen, I wish my wife had asked me to buy it :)

I'm so glad my girlfriend wanted to see it otherwise I would have skipped it and the prestige is class just got 3:10 to yuma today and that's really nice as well:scat:

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

25! Nice collection

Thanks for the winning thanks :D

3:10 looks good from seeing peoples pictures, I am trying to build some little collections of my favourite films at the minute, I have posted in the Drive collection and will also put up my Batman collection soon :)

3:10 looks good from seeing peoples pictures, I am trying to build some little collections of my favourite films at the minute, I have posted in the Drive collection and will also put up my Batman collection soon :)

I need to up my drive collection only have the steelbook and the actual drive books and a poster on my wall I'll have a look at your collection though drive has to be one of my favourite films :scat:

Reactions: UnderYourSpell