Nathan Drake 1/6 Scale Statue

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Link: Sideshow Page

uncharted4-nathan-drake-statue-sony-interactive-entertainment-silo-902863.png

I like it, I want it ...... but a bit hard dropping for this right now when I already own the 1/4 scale Drake statue from UC3.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
You talking to yourself again? :LOL:

I like this, but I'd like to see a non-action statue with Nathan and Sully or Nathan and Elena if it's going to be a multi-character statue.

the younger wiser me from February was informing the older still stubborn me to not spend the money.

• Thanks
@tridon

so i saw its on waitlist .... the stubborn me gambled and just put in a WL "no pay now" reservation .... so its a gamble if it happens but if it does it charges all immediately. :wacky:

maybe if i get wiser here in the next few weeks then wiser me will go cancel lol. if not then ..... :woot:

• Thanks
got mine , fragile pieces, wasnt packed well as it could have been (likely all) ... had to return. Some parts they should have used mixed media instead of sculpting like the baddies bullet belt and drake's holsters all pvc so they broke. Sadly drake had bad paint apps too on face. :(

YMMV

• Thanks
got mine , fragile pieces, wasnt packed well as it could have been (likely all) ... had to return. Some parts they should have used mixed media instead of sculpting like the baddies bullet belt and drake's holsters all pvc so they broke. Sadly drake had bad paint apps too on face. :(

YMMV

Yeesh! That just seems completely unacceptable considering the price that you pay.

Yeesh! That just seems completely unacceptable considering the price that you pay.
Sideshow was very great about it and first return ive ever done. I'm guessing has more to do with Sony not used to doing statues. *shrug*

• Thanks
@tridon I checked out the thread for this on another site and like 4 people had same issue as me and some Youtubers as well. Pretty sad given the pose is dynamic. Maybe if they clearance this thing out Id be willing to take a stab at customizing it and fixing all the issues but at its current price just cant take that task on. Which is a shame.

@tridon I checked out the thread for this on another site and like 4 people had same issue as me and some Youtubers as well. Pretty sad given the pose is dynamic. Maybe if they clearance this thing out Id be willing to take a stab at customizing it and fixing all the issues but at its current price just cant take that task on. Which is a shame.

Wow. A shame indeed.

I mean, it's great that Sideshow has been helpful with returns, but how did this even happen? There's clearly a serious problem if there's multiple reports of damage.

Wow. A shame indeed.

I mean, it's great that Sideshow has been helpful with returns, but how did this even happen? There's clearly a serious problem if there's multiple reports of damage.
Well sideshow didnt make it. They also distribute other Companies statues. This is a sony direct statue for playstation store. whom i guess dont make many statues.