Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9, 2015
Purchase link: National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
Price: £14.99

11164122-5594321549438254.jpg

11164122-8134321549446417.jpg

I have the 1st one ordered and it's showing me 5% discount. But with that discount, the price is the same as the current price. When I re-add it to the basket and try to apply the ZVC5 code, it says that the code doesn't work with the selected items. Strange
Really strange, don't know what's happened there mate.[emoji20]

The 5% Discount Code no longer applies to the National Treasure it did yes when that was live a few weeks ago but not now
Its only working with National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

If you order both now it will only apply 5% to National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets in your order not both of them
5% off -£0.75 = only 1 item discounted

Reactions: Raimi and Sargast
Not showing 'live' for me but have decided to pre-order when it is (as I did for the first) - if it's good enough for @Scary Hair it's good enough for me :)

Don't object to paying full price for this handsome steelbook and not bothered about a possible price drop on either further down the line.

If glossy and suitably embossed they could both be really v.nice :thumbs:

Just a quick question for a more knowledgeable member "Are the discs in both of these steelbooks the same discs as in my 2008 boxset ?"

EDIT 12.10pm: Ordered @ GBP 14.24.
I'm pretty sure they will both be the exact same discs as the existing releases.

Reactions: virkia
Another kick in the balls by Zavvi for those that have not long purchased some of these titles (n)

Have to agree there, they really are a bunch of scamming a holes!! Although I have to say, I feel I have given them a kick in at least their left bollock for using a 10% off code on pre order stage, a code that wasn't a widely available too. But still they really are idiots!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187