NazguL66's AVENGERS Collection

NazguL66

Morgul Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 7, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Hey all!

Just thought it'd be fun to show you guys my little Avengers collection of steels and figures!

avengers-poster.jpg

Give it a thanks if you like it :)

Our Brave Leader: Captain America!

captain-america.jpg

The God of Thunder: Thor!

thor1.jpg

Tony Stark: Iron Man!

iron-man.jpg

The God of Mischief: Loki!

loki.jpg

Avengers Assemble!

avengers-all-hottoys.jpg

avengers-all.jpg

Last edited:
Kick ass collection NazguL! :rock! I like how you have the figures to go with the films! Keep up the good work and continue your awesome collection! :thumbs:

Reactions: NazguL66
thanks for the kind words ninjas, I'm quite fond of my collection :)

bumping, so more ninjas can see my collection and if you like it, leave a thanks!

Very nice collection bud!!!
I have been working on acquiring a copy of every G2 Iron man steelbook released and am almost finished and thinking about what to work on next..
Where do you get the Marvel Hot Toys from?.

Reactions: Juan
Very nice collection bud!!!
I have been working on acquiring a copy of every G2 Iron man steelbook released and am almost finished and thinking about what to work on next..
Where do you get the Marvel Hot Toys from?.

thanks! I've seen your G2 Iron Man steelbooks, it's pretty impressive!

Love the Hot Toys stuff, well I'm in Canada so I have local sites/sources I use. A good US site I buy stuff from occasionally is bigbadtoystore.com, they have awesome selection of stuff and decent prices so you can check them out. They'll likely only have recent, upcoming Marvel Hot Toys. The older ones you'll have to look for in the secondary market as some become quite expensive if you miss out the first time

thanks! I've seen your G2 Iron Man steelbooks, it's pretty impressive!

Love the Hot Toys stuff, well I'm in Canada so I have local sites/sources I use. A good US site I buy stuff from occasionally is bigbadtoystore.com, they have awesome selection of stuff and decent prices so you can check them out. They'll likely only have recent, upcoming Marvel Hot Toys. The older ones you'll have to look for in the secondary market as some become quite expensive if you miss out the first time

You're quite welcome!
I don't know when the last time I posted pictures of them was, but I have gotten several more since, but thank you just the same! I plan on posting pics of all my Marvel steels and my ArtFX Iron Man figures as well shortly here..
Okay thanks for the info I will check into them and if you ever decide to sell/trade any of your Hot Toys :hilarious: or find some reasonably priced please let me know. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: NazguL66