NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

The Lebron of the Heat era is a very different person than he is now.
That letter he wrote about returning home to Cleveland was pure class. A much more mature and grown up Lebron is the guy on the Cavs. This is the year!!
image.jpg

Reactions: Bruckle and Wreck
@Bruckle @dan8885

Not sure about over there .... but this is the FIRST year that League Pass is now available in diff ways. You can pick just 1 team to follow, or even just ONE GAME ... which is nice! Like $8 for a game i believe.

If only NFL was like this. I hate that its direct tv exclusive ... now att bought direct TV so im hoping it will be available soon as I got att uverse.

@Bruckle @dan8885

Not sure about over there .... but this is the FIRST year that League Pass is now available in diff ways. You can pick just 1 team to follow, or even just ONE GAME ... which is nice! Like $8 for a game i believe.

If only NFL was like this. I hate that its direct tv exclusive ... now att bought direct TV so im hoping it will be available soon as I got att uverse.
Last two houses I have lived in had tree coverage (on other people's property) that made it impossible for me to ever have Directv! And I had DTV since it started way back when...
But now, I hear it pulls alot of the same crap that cable does. I remember when directv first started- you got network feeds from other cities! It was like having a C-band dish with multiple network feeds! Those were the days!

Reactions: Bruckle
Damn bulls. Up by 6 with a couple of mins to go. Then go on a 1 from 21 shooting freeze and loose in overtime. They didn't even score in overtime!
1 from 21!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: dan8885
Well Christmas just arrived early!
Official Christmas Day game jerseys. Butler and Durant :woot:
image.jpg

No way I had the cash to buy them from the U.S. Store, so I went with China's 'official' NBA store ;).
Prices were far more reasonable :D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Well Christmas just arrived early!
Official Christmas Day game jerseys. Butler and Durant :woot:
View attachment 205627

No way I had the cash to buy them from the U.S. Store, so I went with China's official NBA store ;).
Prices were far more reasonable :D:D
I think even the jerseys from NBA.com US is made from China anyways.
Nice haul. Big Bulls fan myself :thumbs:

I think even the jerseys from NBA.com US is made from China anyways.
Nice haul. Big Bulls fan myself :thumbs:
I LOVE the Bulls!!! But gots to love Durant as well. He's awesome!!! :woot:

Yeah I believe these Jerseys are all made in exactly the same factory. Just sold a lot cheaper. Which is good news for me lol :thumbs::)

Reactions: PunkNinja
@Bruckle @dan8885

$8 a game is steep....BUT- that is a hell of a cool thing to be able to a al carte ONE game at a time.
It's about time this happening. Now if they can do that with ALL programming and channels that would be perfect. (In fact, the Govmt has tried many times to make cable/sat providers offer a la carte instead of forced packages....)

You guys see the Matt Barnes game winner the other day from half count, BUT while there was still 4.5 secs on the clock and the team had a time out left! What was he thinking!!

@Bruckle that was a pretty cool vid with barnes ... esp since he was throwing up airballs last year in playoffs just from 3 point land. Ha.

Warriors finally lost .....

Spurs 4ever. Don't know why but always liked them since I was young. My other team the Sixers :sorry: are shambolic and have been for quite a while since the exodus began :punch: