Aniv

NE#18 <PULP FICTION> Novamedia Exclusive Lenticular Full Slip Edition

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new group buy:

NE#18 <PULP FICTION> Novamedia Exclusive Lenticular Full Slip Edition - Price Excludes Shipping Cost (To Be Billed After GroupBuy Closes Based On Destination & Total Qty

NE#18 <PULP FICTION> Novamedia Exclusive Lenticular Full Slip

Price Excludes Shipping Cost (To Be Billed After GroupBuy Closes Based On Destination & Total Qty ordered)

HDN Fees are $2.50 for Single Editions and $7 for Box Set (Paypal processing fees are added to MSRP+HDN Fees)

View attachment 366847

Read more about this group buy...

I mistakenly ordered this lenticular edition (wanted to order the fullslip edition instead and already did in the meantime). Could you cancel my order and refund the money? Many thanks in advance!

I mistakenly ordered this lenticular edition (wanted to order the fullslip edition instead and already did in the meantime). Could you cancel my order and refund the money? Many thanks in advance!

I replied to you in PM. I will make the adjustment when I send the shipping bill and have the full slip sent to you instead. Already noted.

I immediately ordered the correct one after my first order. Perhaps you can ship it to someone else who can pay me?

Nevermind, already received a full refund. Sorry for having been of trouble! Will pay better attention next time :notworthy: