Need me some books...but which?

Hooch

Clan of OES
Premium Supporter
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Hi, boys and girls!

Recently started collecting what I call "movie books" and picked up Art of Darkness (Argento), Jaws Martas Vineyeard and the latest was The Art of Mad Max Fury Road. I especially like the coffee table book "feel" and my plan is next to get the "vault" sets of Terminator and Alien.

I would like some suggestions on books and I am looking into the "classics" of sf and horror. I would also like if someone could help me in letting me know which Marvel and DC encyclopedias etc are the ones to get, because that looks like a jungle.

Thanks!

@Hooch maybe

Industrial Light and Magic: The Art of Special Effects
Industrial Light & Magic
Industrial Light and Magic: Into the Digital Realm

I´ve got Industrial Light & Magic yet to read it do

Reactions: Hooch
Hi, boys and girls!

Recently started collecting what I call "movie books" and picked up Art of Darkness (Argento), Jaws Martas Vineyeard and the latest was The Art of Mad Max Fury Road. I especially like the coffee table book "feel" and my plan is next to get the "vault" sets of Terminator and Alien.

I would like some suggestions on books and I am looking into the "classics" of sf and horror. I would also like if someone could help me in letting me know which Marvel and DC encyclopedias etc are the ones to get, because that looks like a jungle.

Thanks!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe are definitely awesome. also, star Wars.

Reactions: Hooch
Really, just buy every back issue of CINEFEX. They are the standard bearer.
(Many of their issues get MADE into books. The definitive Blade Runner book is basically CINEFEX pieces bound together.)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon