Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Release date: January - February 2019
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $235

HT_Matrix_Neo_1.jpg

“He is the one.” – Morpheus

In the binary world with one and zero codes, are you a zero, or The One? The legendary and widely acclaimed Sci-Fi blockbuster The Matrix has created tremendous impact on cinema and pop-culture of an era with its concepts and characters.

Portrayed by the renowned actor Keanu Reeves and ranked as one of the greatest movie characters of all time, Neo is foretold by the prophecy to be “The One” who can put an end to the war between humans and machines and free humanity.

With high anticipation from fans worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure from the award winning science fiction film The Matrix. With meticulous and careful craftsmanship, the very stylish 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt highlighting stunning likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in the movie, the signature form-fitting outfit and long coat with sophisticated tailoring, “lots of guns” including assault rifles, various types of submachine guns, and pistols, the iconic sunglasses, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand!

Welcome to the Real World. Forge your love for this monumental Sci-Fi blockbuster by having this incredible 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure in your collection, this is an offering you definitely shouldn’t pass up!

The 1/6th scale Neo Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in The Matrix
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black color long coat
- One (1) black color long-sleeve T-shirt
- One (1) black shoulder holsters with harness
- One (1) black gun strap (wearable on the neck)
- One (1) black color leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black and white color leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of assault rifles
- Three (3) pairs of submachine guns
- One (1) pair of pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of black sunglasses
- One (1) black color duffle bag
- Specially designed dynamic figure base with Neo name plate and The Matrix logo[/quote]
HT_Matrix_Neo_2.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_3.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_4.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_5.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_6.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_7.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_8.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Thanks. Obviously preordered it. Like that's even a question. But the question now is, should i order a second one? :rofl: It tuned out to be cheaper than i expected. And i love the cartwheel and bullet-time pose and wanna display them both at the same time...:coffee:

Also, @Apollon, there's a thread for this literally 3 threads down, do you wanna merge it?

Thanks. Obviously preordered it. Like that's even a question. But the question now is, should i order a second one? :rofl: It tuned out to be cheaper than i expected. And i love the cartwheel and bullet-time pose and wanna display them both at the same time...:coffee:

Also, @Apollon, there's a thread for this literally 3 threads down, do you wanna merge it?
That is an interesting thought. For you? Yes. Probably! Sure! Get three!:rofl:
But are Agent Smith or Morpheus or Trinity far behind? Could they announce one of those next month?
7583EEFE-C40E-42F5-8886-AE7A5C8193DF.gif

(Remember that HT used an image of an Agent Smith figure in their initial announcement)

That is an interesting thought. For you? Yes. Probably! Sure! Get three!:rofl:
But are Agent Smith or Morpheus or Trinity far behind? Could they announce one of those next month?
View attachment 355812
(Remember that HT used an image of an Agent Smith figure in their initial announcement)
Oh crap. I had forgotten its a series :(:woot::greedy::wacky::rofl: Not sure if i should be glad or sad for my wallet.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Oh man, I NEED THIS!! :OMG:

I've never bought a Hot Toys figure in my life, so don't have a clue where to even begin searching for one. Anyone have any tips on the best/cheapest place to get one of these in the UK?

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks a lot man! I see it's not released over here until March, so thankfully that gives me plenty of time to save up. :D

Are you getting it too dude? :)

No problem man. :)

Yeah it hasn't been released yet.

Ordered day 1 :D

Oh and belated post that I pre-ordered Day 1 :LOL:

#BestMovieEver

I always order from Sideshow as you don't need to pay the full amount upfront, just a small non-refundable deposit and then you can choose instalments spread out until release.

Might be problematic for you though when importing to the UK due to customs, but if you have a friend from the US visiting and can get it delivered to that friend's place, then maybe worth considering Sideshow? And great customer service if/when needed.

Reactions: Noodles
No problem man. :)

Yeah it hasn't been released yet.

Ordered day 1 :D

I always order from Sideshow as you don't need to pay the full amount upfront, just a small non-refundable deposit and then you can choose instalments spread out until release.

Might be problematic for you though when importing to the UK due to customs, but if you have a friend from the US visiting and can get it delivered to that friend's place, then maybe worth considering Sideshow? And great customer service if/when needed.
Ah, didn't realise that. I literally only just found out about it when that video I posted popped up on my Facebook lol.

Appreciate the info anyway! Definitely something worth considering I guess, as there's still plenty of time for me to think about what the best option will be.

Thanks again. :thumbs:

Oh God. You just HAD to show me that, didn't you?! :bored::p

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN