Netflix users... look in! You need this!!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Just signed up to this - Unblock US

$4.99/£3 a month it opens up all of Netflix's different regions. You can switch easily to the following regions -

UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and more! All regions have different content. It's superb!

You can sign up for a weeks free trial too :thumbs: :scat:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 924
Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed up to this - Unblock US

$4.99/£3 a month it opens up all of Netflix's different regions. You can switch easily to the following regions -

UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and more! All regions have different content. It's superb!

You can sign up for a weeks free trial too :thumbs: :scat:

I have been using this for a few months now & can highly recommend it, also it works perfectly with my ps3 too. Simple to set up & you can easily switch regions to find what you want :LOL:

Is there anywhere i can view the content on from the different regions to see if its worth it for me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I think it's stupid the way Netflix disallows non-US people to not have access to their service. They could make so much more money and just reinvest in there own service and make it even that much better, even more user friendly. In case you don't know all you have to do is use a US proxy service and you'll have access to there service.

I can't wait until they switch over from Silverlight to HTML 5, it'll be so much nicer when they do. :movie:

Reactions: hiratafabio
I've been considering using something like this for a while, so will let the free trial help me make up my mind on whether to sign up. Cheers for sharing mate!

More than welcome mate. For under £10 a month you get soooooo much for your money

You certainly do! I signed up last night and there's sooooo much choice. The US and Canadian versions are tons better than the UK one... which doesn't really surprise me to be honest. Definitely worth £10 a month like you said, as it'll actually save me money in the long run (no more blind-buying "cheap" blu's that I'm unsure about from CeX/Blockbuster).

Reactions: cooey
I think it's stupid the way Netflix disallows non-US people to not have access to their service. They could make so much more money and just reinvest in there own service and make it even that much better, even more user friendly. In case you don't know all you have to do is use a US proxy service and you'll have access to there service.

I can't wait until they switch over from Silverlight to HTML 5, it'll be so much nicer when they do. :movie:

It all has to do with licensing of the movies, some aren't licensed in other regions, hence why they aren't available outside of the US.

I use a SmartDNS service to get access to Netflix and Hulu. It's better than using VPN/proxy service in that it does not choke the internet bandwidth like the VPN does. I won't go into an in-depth explanation of how it exactly works (for those who aren't familiar with this type of service) but what you need to know is that your traffic is not "tunnelled" through VPN servers which usually causes the "choking" of your internet speed.

All one needs to do to benefit from this, is subscribe to the service for $2/month (price varies per company) and get the SmartDNS settings to use with any device (Mac, iPhone, Apple TV, Windows machines etc...).

There are various companies that offer this type of service and I've tried them all until I settled on this one.

I highly recommend them and their customer support is very good at handling issues if any.

Hope this helps non-US users :thumbs:

Hey NINJAS! I'm sure many of you received an e-mail from Netflix today.

Netflix_Email.PNG

Increased Prices...

... are COMING!
:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i got the same

Not affecting current members for two years though and it's literally only an extra £1 in the UK which i don't mind really. Always watching it

Reactions: bloodsnake007
As long as they keep bringing us new shows and producing excellent series like House of Cards, I don't mind the extra $ :)

Here's to hoping they'll pick up the rights for Revolution, Almost Human and Community which have been cancelled :(

I'm thinking of importing a US blu ray player as it's cheaper than getting a multi region player. Does anyone know if I'll be able to use it for streaming US netflix from the UK out of the box, or will I still need to use a service like unblockus?