Never Hike Alone: A Friday the 13th Fan Film (Limited Edition Blu-ray) (Indiegogo Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: Sept. 2018
Order: Indiegogo
Price: $20 (Blu-ray/DVD combo pack) / $40 (Blu-ray/DVD combo pack + physical CD soundtrack & poster)
Note: Limited to 1000 copies; Blu-ray is region-free

elhiplu7ttbubkybbzf2.png

All that's leftover is the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack, the "digi-pack" (it's not a Digipack -- just digital-only items), and the Camper Pack (Blu-ray/DVD combo pack + physical CD soundtrack and poster). The VHS sets, figure, masks sold out within the first 10 minutes.

A fan tribute to Friday the 13th, Never Hike Alone follows an adventure blogger, Kyle McLeod (Andrew Leighty), who uncovers the lost remains of Camp Crystal Lake while on a solo backpacking trip. Ignoring the campfire tales from his childhood, Kyle's search turns deadly when he crosses into the path of Camp Blood’s legendary mass murderer, Jason Voorhees(Vincente DiSanti). Stranded in the forest with Jason on his heels, Kyle must push his survival skills to their limits if he hopes to survive the night. Otherwise, he'll wind up as another lost victim of the cursed camp. (approx 55 min)

The focus of our campaign is the release of 1000 Limited Edition Never Hike Alone Blu Ray / DVD Combo Pack with each disc will containing a Stereo and Theatrical 5.1 Surround Sound Mix versions of the film, Behind the Scenes Photos and Interviews, Trailers, and more.

DISCLAIMER: Blu Ray is ALL REGION, but DVD is US ONLY.

Last edited:
From the latest update...

Sunday, March 18, 2018 @ 3:00PM EST / 12:00PM PST we will be posting one truly final round of 600 Blu Ray / DVD Combo packs and 50 Individual "Black Label" VHS tapes.

DFA1B9BE-7C44-4EC4-857A-28DDAF12AEC6.png

CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING! After this round we will hit the maximum allowable fundraising amount of $50,000 and will no longer be able to re-stock our inventory.

How are they selling this without getting sued for Intellectual Property Infringement?

In the video, the director said they’re allowed to sell it, just can’t finance off it. So the money made is going towards the creation of the products only. Anything leftover is going towards charity.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
@tridon did you go for the Camp Classic Combo Pack? I was waiting if they gonna re-post the white blood splattered VHS but they didn't make more for the final round.

@tridon did you go for the Camp Classic Combo Pack? I was waiting if they gonna re-post the white blood splattered VHS but they didn't make more for the final round.

Just grabbed the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack from the first run. I wasn't online when the VHS went live. The white and black tapes sold out in 30 seconds each, and the recent VHS re-run sold out in 2 minutes. They went quick, man. (n)

Just grabbed the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack from the first run. I wasn't online when the VHS went live. The white and black tapes sold out in 30 seconds each, and the recent VHS re-run sold out in 2 minutes. They went quick, man. (n)
I grabbed the blu/dvd combo and a black label vhs. The camp classic combo pack has the numbered classic vhs and I missed it while I'm checking out.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon