• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
That time has come again chaps!

OK, I've done some polls for some of the suggestions (plus a few new ones thrown in) that we were given

The top 3 out of the polls will be created into 3 new awards for you all to get

Get voting!

Voting closes 4 weeks from today, 18th June 2012

Only votes made on the polls count so screaming for GoT is pointless.

HOWEVER you should know by now that extra awards are always added when new ones go live ;)

Reactions: Bluprint and Che
Only votes made on the polls count so screaming for GoT is pointless.

HOWEVER you should know by now that extra awards are always added when new ones go live ;)

Any idea when these new awards will approximately be going live? I'm in the middle of packing/moving, so I'm thinking I should take some photos of some of my collections ahead of time... otherwise I'll have to take a pic of a brown box and then say, "See that box? I have some Lord of the Rings stuff in that box." :p

HOWEVER you should know by now that extra awards are always added when new ones go live ;)[/QUOTE]

First time I have been in this bit of the forum It is a bit like the T.A.R.D.I.S .You think you have seen it all then a new bit appears witch is just as good as the last :D.

Reactions: Che and cooey
Any idea when these new awards will approximately be going live? I'm in the middle of packing/moving, so I'm thinking I should take some photos of some of my collections ahead of time... otherwise I'll have to take a pic of a brown box and then say, "See that box? I have some Lord of the Rings stuff in that box." :p

Well these are being voted on for 4 weeks the Wreck needs to get them ready on the system so at least 4 weeks I would've thought mate :)

GAME OF THRONES

:D

f0ba_game_of_thrones_throne_replica_back.jpg

Yes please!

Reactions: Che
I am also willing to vote for Mission Impossible, but given the number of steelbooks available, surely the Tom Cruise award would be more appropriate! :hilarious:

I voted for Star Trek, although my Star Trek collection is rather small compared to the Trekkies here who have every series and every release of every film!

Lord Of The Rings would probably be my second choice, as I've dipped at least three or four times (Dvd & Blu-Ray). Mission Impossible would be my third choice, although I'm limited to the recent SteelBooks and a box set or two

Now that I come to think about it, I've probably dipped on King Kong (the Jack Black film) more times than any of the others! Oh well...

Got to be LOTR/Hobbit! Just got the Korean LOTR steels and although fairly plain, they sit well next to the US/German ones, plus there are some great releases of The Hobbit out there - I'm thinking of Alex's Singapore GB of course!!!

And the winner is -

LOTR & The Hobbit

Thanks for voting guys, and keep your eyes peeled :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.