New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

ACAFF944-3C98-4B6E-878B-635B0C3F94C8.jpeg
A916A931-68D8-499F-8436-6AED17D09975.jpeg

Found a discount seller
On eBay for those new modern #1s

And 2nd pic is a small lil online estate auction grab. Not bad for $16 shipped. Don’t really care bout the bottom 2 just the FF and Marvel

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Asopp
View attachment 378998 View attachment 378999

Found a discount seller
On eBay for those new modern #1s

And 2nd pic is a small lil online estate auction grab. Not bad for $16 shipped. Don’t really care bout the bottom 2 just the FF and Marvel

That Venom #1 is such a damn good read! The art and story are both incredible. I'm tempted to order the virgin variant cover for that issue since I love that image so much.

I have Immortal Hulk #1 in my bag right now, so hopefully I can pick it up this week. I usually love Hulk stories with horror spins, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Yeah I now have 3 of those venoms , the hulk art by alex ross is damn good , and while i havent read i hear great things on social.

I think that hulk is one to have. I'm stackin up. lol Maybe worth something in 20 years for my kiddos. :p

https://www.ebay.com/sch/michaehurs_8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= this guy has great pricing. I presume he orders a lot to sell so in turn he can order those 1:100 variants etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah I now have 3 of those venoms , the hulk art by alex ross is damn good , and while i havent read i hear great things on social.

I think that hulk is one to have. I'm stackin up. lol Maybe worth something in 20 years for my kiddos. :p

https://www.ebay.com/sch/michaehurs_8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= this guy has great pricing. I presume he orders a lot to sell so in turn he can order those 1:100 variants etc.

Ha, you never know! Some books have been really hot lately when I wasn't expecting them to be. If Immortal Hulk catches on, it could skyrocket pretty fast.

Those are good prices. There's a good chance he pre-orders from DCBS since they usually sell "big" issues (such as these first issues and the ASM #800 that he has posted) for as low as $0.99 each.