New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

Great hauls, D4vem88 and Inked! :scat:

D4vem88, I love those UK hardcovers! Such a beautiful collection! Do you plan on getting them all?

Inked, how's that Hunger mini-series? I was intrigued with the thought of Galactus in the Ultimate universe.

Reactions: D4vem88
Great hauls, D4vem88 and Inked! :scat:

D4vem88, I love those UK hardcovers! Such a beautiful collection! Do you plan on getting them all?

Inked, how's that Hunger mini-series? I was intrigued with the thought of Galactus in the Ultimate universe.

They are nice :) and yes I have all 47 so far with the subscription. Only 13 left to go now!

A few I have obtained recently. Been after these two Danger Girl ultra rare Revolver #1 variants for a while but wasn't prepared to spend what was being asked.

Seriously pleased with the 2 that have arrived, I have plenty mint condition books but I have never seen anything quite so utterly perfect as these. It's as if no hand has ever touch them, CGC 10 quality. The finish on both is ultra glossy with matte touches they are beautiful :D

Also picked up the limited Chrome oiled variant for The Tenth Black Embrace 1 which is just gorgeous in hand, and issue 4 of F5 which I missed picking up when it was originally released and it's taken me a while to track a "new" quality one :)

Last edited:
some comics that i acquired a few months back at no cost :D

$T2eC16ZHJH8E9qSEWyuPBRTfeWkolQ~~48_80.JPG

$T2eC16dHJIQE9qUHuF!wBRTfeFUWv!~~48_80.JPG

Most are very good for their age. Old comic i have is a 1978 Beano comic which is in good condition and very readable.

There was a point where i wanted to sell them but i couldn't let them go, one day i read a few and found them very cool so i read them now and again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck
Dude I wanted to go so bad but im moving this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Oh man that sucks, but sometimes life happens and roll with the punches. I never been to a comic con before and I must say it was fun! I went today (Friday) and will later on today (Saturday). I imagine today will be more packed but it is a fun atmosphere! I now need to go to the one near me in Dallas. Apparently I missed it last weekend.

Went to my LCS this morning as they were having a 4th July 3for2 sale.

Got there early to grab these

7e3c056669fd7e3193284692df87fc6b_zpsa2385aa8.jpg

Got home in time to get this from the postie

5a33b2f6c365c692d9dd9d6b027e82d0_zpsd99aa3b8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp and tridon