Completed New Girl (Season 7) [Fox]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12279132_1227889053904411_9160077155724681250_n.png

Taking a modern look at friendship and romance, hit comedy NEW GIRL breezes into its upcoming third season as it follows a group of five friends, their somewhat interconnected romantic exploits and their often hilariously misguided attempts to find their respective places in the world.

As the series concluded its second season, JESS (Emmy Award and Golden Globe nominee Zooey Deschanel) and NICK (Jake Johnson) ultimately gave into to their mutual attraction and decided to take their relationship to the next level. SCHMIDT (Emmy Award and Golden Globe nominee Max Greenfield) desperately tried to win back CECE (Hannah Simone), after breaking off his romance with her, and his efforts were rewarded, when Cece called off her wedding. Meanwhile, WINSTON (Lamorne Morris), seemingly the most grounded of the loftmates, slowly revealed cracks in his calm, cool and collected façade.

In the upcoming third season, Jess and Nick will go “all-in” on their relationship, but they will have to overcome some major obstacles, not the least of which just might be Schmidt. Following Cece's aborted wedding, Schmidt finds himself unable to choose between Cece and ELIZABETH (guest star Merritt Wever) and deals with it in the “Schmidt-iest” way possible. Also, Winston reconnects with COACH (guest star Damon Wayans, Jr.) bringing him back into the loft when one of the roommates moves out.

Premiering in 2011, NEW GIRL was an instant hit, as viewers were introduced to the free-spirited Jess who, after a bad break-up, moved into a downtown Los Angeles loft occupied by three single guys. Among her new roommates, Jess had an immediate connection with Nick, a law school dropout-turned-bartender who knows he's not living up to his potential – yet. Winston, a former pro basketball player (in Europe), who returned to the loft not knowing what to do with his life, has done his best to adjust to working the night shift at a sports-radio station. Rounding out the loft, but living in his own universe, is Schmidt, whose over-confidence and well-defined physique mask severe insecurities, which manifest themselves in a number of OCD-like mannerisms, false bravado and contributions to the loft's douchebag jar. Providing an outsider's perspective on the loft's dynamics is Jess' childhood best friend, Cece, a model with a killer deadpan, whose on-again-off-again relationship with Schmidt keeps surprising everyone, most of all, herself.

Last season, NEW GIRL was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, including Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical (Deschanel) and Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television (Greenfield). The series was nominated in its freshman year for five Emmy Awards, including Best Actress in a Comedy Series for Deschanel and Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for Greenfield. The series was nominated for a Television Critics Association Award in the category of Outstanding New Program as well as a Critics' Choice Television Award in the category of Best Comedy Series. Deschanel won the Television Critics Association Award for Best Actress, Comedy (tied with Amy Poehler). In its first season, NEW GIRL received a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Television Series – Comedy or Musical and a Writers Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Achievement in Television – New Series.

NEW GIRL is produced by Chernin Entertainment in association with 20th Century Fox Television. The series was created by Elizabeth Meriwether. Meriwether, Brett Baer, Dave Finkel, Jake Kasdan, Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope are executive producers, with Meriwether, Baer and Finkel serving as co-showrunners/writers and Kasdan directing multiple episodes of the series.

Attachments

• New Girl.jpg
    New Girl.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I started watching this show late (as in not since the pilot) but I'm loving it. I watch lots of comedies but this one makes me laugh the most

The first season was good, didn´t like it that much at first but it grew on me. But it was in the second season this show really came togheter. Max Greenfield is great as Schmidt, funniest character on the show.

Poor Schmidt. CC is just ripping him apart. Max does such a great job, Schmidt is an ass and an idiot, but you just feel for him, not having CC. The Jess and Nick awkwardness has been pretty funny as well, i just hope they don't keep dragging it out for too much longer.

Poor Schmidt. CC is just ripping him apart. Max does such a great job, Schmidt is an ass and an idiot, but you just feel for him, not having CC. The Jess and Nick awkwardness has been pretty funny as well, i just hope they don't keep dragging it out for too much longer.

The nick and Jess thing has been going on for almost the entire run of the show and I don't think it's going anywhere. The whole Schmidt thing I can understand.CC is epic hot and I would be crushed by the whole situation to. And why isn't Winston hitting Brenda Song more often?

The first season was good, didn´t like it that much at first but it grew on me. But it was in the second season this show really came togheter. Max Greenfield is great as Schmidt, funniest character on the show.

I agree. I've been trying to find a good comedy lately and I'm glad this show is renewed!

The nick and Jess thing has been going on for almost the entire run of the show and I don't think it's going anywhere. The whole Schmidt thing I can understand.CC is epic hot and I would be crushed by the whole situation to. And why isn't Winston hitting Brenda Song more often?

I like how they have handled the situation after the
kiss
. I don´t know how but they have made something funny out it, glad they pulled it off. And about Winston, it´s a damn shame they don´t know how to write something for this character yet. I mean the arcs he is involved in is over in like 5 minutes and then he just return to just hanging around.

I agree. I've been trying to find a good comedy lately and I'm glad this show is renewed!

If you like New Girl you should check out Happy Endings (Yes it´s a comedy show on ABC :thumbs:) It´s even better if I have to choose between the two.

I like how they have handled the situation after the
kiss
. I don´t know how but they have made something funny out it, glad they pulled it off. And about Winston, it´s a damn shame they don´t know how to write something for this character yet. I mean the arcs he is involved in is over in like 5 minutes and then he just return to just hanging around.

If you like New Girl you should check out Happy Endings (Yes it´s a comedy show on ABC :thumbs:) It´s even better if I have to choose between the two.

yeah,he's just Schmidt s do boy right now.What about the radio job?he has to have something going on.The other two are love sick and he's just there shoulder to cry on or use to do something stupid.

New Girl will kick off its fifth season on Jan. 5 in its new Tuesdays-at-8 pm timeslot, leading into John Stamos’ Grandfathered (moving from 8 to 8:30).