New to collecting and which ones

Jul 24, 2017
Uk
Hi all just started collecting steelbooks and What caught my eye was the film-Arena collection so I brought a couple and love them and the art work.
I guess I'm asking Would there be a brand that you would consider being the best as I've seen ones by novamedia / kimchidvd / blufans etc ?

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Hi all just started collecting steelbooks and What caught my eye was the film-Arena collection so I brought a couple and love them and the art work.
I guess I'm asking Would there be a brand that you would consider being the best as I've seen ones by novamedia / kimchidvd / blufans etc ?
Welcome!
It's a matter of personal taste. But you hit on the biggies. Also look at HDZeta, Manta Lab, and Plain Archive Threads.
Each member here would give you a different opinion on who is "best". It also depends on what kind you prefer - Lenticulars, Full Slips, etc. And some companies get exclusive art.
I take it on a case by case, movie by movie basis.
Again, welcome - spend some time in the threads and see what tickles your fancy!
(And don't be afraid to ask questions and be vocal - people are very friendy here! We all share the same hobby!)
:thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
If you want the best release, just wait till in-hand photos are posted...However, Blufans exclusives are the most consistent quality wise IMO

Reactions: Seeky01
Welcome!
It's a matter of personal taste. But you hit on the biggies. Also look at HDZeta, Manta Lab, and Plain Archive Threads.
Each member here would give you a different opinion on who is "best". It also depends on what kind you prefer - Lenticulars, Full Slips, etc. And some companies get exclusive art.
I take it on a case by case, movie by movie basis.
Again, welcome - spend some time in the threads and see what tickles your fancy!
(And don't be afraid to ask questions and be vocal - people are very friendy here! We all share the same hobby!)
:thumbs:
Thanks for the friendly welcome Ye I guess what took my eye to the film-arena was the art and I just love the look of them for some reason but once again thanks and I will have a good look through the threads

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks for the friendly welcome Ye I guess what took my eye to the film-arena was the art and I just love the look of them for some reason but once again thanks and I will have a good look through the threads
Full disclosure:
I own probably 80% of the Film Arena releases! So I understand.;)

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to give us a shout if you need help.