New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Thought I would try HiDef out! One of my friends suggested it. Hoping that it is a better environment than else where.
Welcome @BluRayRich! Great to have you here. We have a very friendly community, I’m sure you will enjoy it here! If you need any assistance with anything feel free to give me or one of the other mods a shout!:)

Hey guys! Thought I would try HiDef out! One of my friends suggested it. Hoping that it is a better environment than else where.
Welcome to the forums! :thumbs:

Speaking as a member rather than a Mod, I find HDN to be the friendliest and most helpful community I've ever been a part of... it's the main reason I stuck around after first signing up. Of course there may be a troll or two, as there is on all public forums, but they can easily be taken care of with a simple click of the report button -- don't be afraid to use it if you feel something requires a Mod's attention. ;)

Anyway, it's very good to have you here and I look forward to bumping in to your around the boards. :)

Glad to finally be a member, looking forward to increasing my library,and conversing with other movie buffs, coolbeans
Great to have you here @macurtis79! We have plenty of different forums here so I’m sure you will find something that interests you! I’m sure you will increase your collection, once you start seeing all the cool editions it’s hard to resist!:D