New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'm a steelbook collector from Spain. Great to find a place this big to share my passion. Looking forward to meet other collectors and make my collection bigger (and my bank account smaller)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Hello there! I'm a steelbook collector from Spain. Great to find a place this big to share my passion. Looking forward to meet other collectors and make my collection bigger (and my bank account smaller)
Welcome @CaptainAmerica, great to have you here! We have lots of friendly collectors here so I’m sure you will feel at home! This place will definatly decrease your bank balance! Haha! If you need any help around the forum feel free to give me a shout!:)

Reactions: CaptainAmerica
Hey everyone, Im glad to have joined. Im looking forward to browsing the forums and joining the community. One thing in particular is looking forward to the SteelBook group buys to expand my collection. I am fairly new to this collection game so hopefully it works out. One question I had is are there any requirements towards participating in a group buy and how does pricing work? Is everything included in one price or is there additional cost such as packaging and shipping? Would love to join in on group buys! Thanks all! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Hey everyone, Im glad to have joined. Im looking forward to browsing the forums and joining the community. One thing in particular is looking forward to the SteelBook group buys to expand my collection. I am fairly new to this collection game so hopefully it works out. One question I had is are there any requirements towards participating in a group buy and how does pricing work? Is everything included in one price or is there additional cost such as packaging and shipping? Would love to join in on group buys! Thanks all! :)
Hi @Nusatron, welcome to the forum! I’m sure you will enjoy it, we have a lot of friendly and helpful ninjas who are happy to help others out!
The GBs can be joined by anyone. The trading section will be accessible once you have 20 non spammy posts.
To join a GB you simply click on the purchase link and pay for the item via PayPal. Some GB’s have shipping included where others you pay at a later date. It’s all listed on the info section on the first post. Once you have paid you will then receive updates once your item has been shipped to you. If you have any more questions feel free to give me a shout. Enjoy the forums!:)

Reactions: Sigill