NFL playoffs

Great game last night, sad for the Packs.

yah, it was a heartbreaker for sure, but our defense was falling apart. we gave up 500 passing yards to the steelers a couple weeks back, and then 51 points to the cards, pretty sure that saints offense would have tore us up next weekend anyways.

i really thought they were gonna win this one though, then the jets and the cowboys both won, and i started to get really worried. i just knew that all 3 teams couldnt win two weekends in a row.

Next Sunday will be great. Cowboys are playing great football and their defense are unstoppable right now. Go Cowboys!!! :scat:

yah, i think this is the premier game of the whole playoffs. i think both these teams have the ability to win a super bowl, and the winner will most likely be the NFC rep.

being a packer fan, i know of brett favre's woes against the cowboys. we'll see if that continues. i absolutely hate the vikings so ill be pulling for the cowboys on this one, and it might be the only playoff game left that ill actually watch (other than the superbowl of course)