Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Atlanta (Falcons)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 7, 2012
France
The biggest American sporting event !!!
SB51_Primary_RGB-a0d54bafac3a5035c4ee91ccb88c1d52d01e7ee757eaf758eb164695c3c9cc48.png

It's scheduled to be played on February 5, 2017, Houston, Texas !
"6:30pm EST"

117591-03b1cefb61d7a417fe7a0cca3f57a1d5.jpg

WILD CARD

jatQGfSc-n7bu0xhi.png
12 - 30
4zyxanj9-vkmhoyzr.png

CCCxrf83-tvNLnIDf.png
14 - 27
MN9mVE4n-KAyDEocr.png

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

AZ0By093-fmW4zxGb.png
34 - 16
MN9mVE4n-KAyDEocr.png

fJ6ktoPt-0UxgK3mP.png
16 - 18
4zyxanj9-vkmhoyzr.png

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

AZ0By093-fmW4zxGb.png
36 - 17
4zyxanj9-vkmhoyzr.png

@Flash @jcm @SlimJim24 @Alistair G @jaws finatic

(I tagged all that were present in the previous Super Bowl and that thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ball-league-nfl-2016-2017-thread.80608/page-3)

...sorry for the late :dunno:

Last edited:
Wow, what a game! Best Super Bowl in my lifetime and arguably of all time. Congrats Pats fans, I'm glad Brady got another one and validated himself as the greatest of all time.

I sure hope you watched the rest of the game!!! hahaha

WOW. What a finish!!!! Biggest comeback in SUPERBOWL HISTORY!!! Crazy!!!

Yes and it was unbelievable. They were playing so poorly first half and then it was like they woke up and fought back and it was an incredible comeback.

- The biggest comeback in points in super bowl history.

-First time Overtime in Super Bowl history.

- Brady first QB to win 5 Super Bowl

Can I just leave this here again...

• Thanks
Reactions: TobinFrost and kaw
Just heard someone stole Brady's game shirt last night and he was understandably very upset. What a **** thing to do. (n)

Just read this, wow...

Super Bowl Records Set
- Most appearances by head coach: Bill Belichick (7)
- Most wins by head coach: Bill Belichick (5)
- Most career passing TD: Tom Brady (15)
- Most appearances by team: Patriots (9)
- Most first downs in a Super Bowl by both teams: Falcons and Patriots (54)
- Most passing first downs in a Super Bowl by both teams: Falcons and Patriots (39)
- Most passing yards in a Super Bowl by both teams: Falcons and Patriots 682)

Super Bowl Records Tied
- Most Super Bowl wins: Tom Brady (5)
- Most sacks in a Super Bowl (since 1982): Grady Jarrett (3)
- Most 2-point conversions in a Super Bowl: Patriots (2)
- Most 2-point conversions in a Super Bowlcombined: Falcons and Patriots (2)
- Most first downs by penalty: Patriots (4)

People can say what they want against he Patriots but for any team to come back from such a big lead, for Brady to lift himself and his team in the 3rd it was incredible, I am not sure we will ever see anything like it again.

I know I'm incredibly late to this, but I just have to say I've never experienced anything like that game in my life! Super Bowl 49 was amazing on its own, and it took a last second INT by Malcolm Butler to win it. This was entirely different. I had my Brady Jersey on and was pumped for the game. Like pretty much all Pats fans, I was wholly down in the mouth at the half.

2nd half started as more of the same, and then just before the 3rd quarter ended two things happened at the same time:

1. Our Defense woke up
2. Our Offense woke up

We had been moving the ball but stupid drops and mistakes were killing us. Once the train got moving down the track I still thought it was over, but was happy to see my boys were stepping up like they always do.

And then came the Hightower sack. Couple plays later we're only down by 8. Just say I was JACKED!!!!

Once we tied the game I was just begging for the Pats to win the toss. It was obvious Tom had worn the Falcons out, and short of a major stand, the Pats would just move down the field and score.

Thinking it is one thing. Watching it unfold was another!

Must have watched it on youtube 5 times now, and every time I'm just blown away by how many things happened, that needed to, for us to win.

GO PATS, and STRIVE FOR SIX!!!

Last edited: