NHL - 2014/2015 Season

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The 2014/15 NHL Season is Now Officially underway!!!
NHL_HDN.jpg

This thread is for general discussion about current games/ your favorite team / trash talking... You name it!
If its Hockey Talk, chat it up here!

Last edited:
Going to my first game of the season tonight! Should be a good one. :thumbs:
Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning! First time seeing Stamkos play, Looking forward to it.

Go Canucks!

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Going to my first game of the season tonight! Should be a good one. :thumbs:
Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning! First time seeing Stamkos play, Looking forward to it.

Go Canucks!
Did you have a good time? Stamkos is a goal-scoring machine. He netted 2 for you and the 'Nucks are one of this years surprise teams so far.

Wings-Kings game tonight is huge. Detroit is already over-achieving and almost have to on most nights with this squad, but beating the Kings would be huge.

@Veronica Mars It was a great game! ...Even tho my nucks lost, it was awesome to see Stamkos do what he does. haha
Any word if Kopitar is back for LA? I saw he was hurt a few days ago.

@Veronica Mars It was a great game! ...Even tho my nucks lost, it was awesome to see Stamkos do what he does. haha
Any word if Kopitar is back for LA? I saw he was hurt a few days ago.

I'll let you know at the end of the 1st period, because the only way I can know is if I see him taking shifts. :)

PS-Kopitar and Gaborik are out, but I'd still be happy to get 1 point against the Kings and Quick.

You guys ready for the PLAYOFFS!!!???

This seems like a great year. You could make an argument for each team that they could win their series. I'm pumped for tonight!
Best of luck to everyone... oh and... GO CANUCKS!!! :thumbs:

@FanOfGaming Very sad.
I went to Game 5! So I was pretty pumped. Game 6 started and we got the 3-0 lead. I was for sure this was going to 7...

well... it went to 7... 7 goals for Calgary. lol

Oh well. As a canucks fan, we learn to deal with disappointment.

canucks.jpg

Reactions: FanOfGaming
hey @FanOfGaming @kaw
how have the rangers been doing this season ?
i use to be a big fan of nhl and use to pay for ppv channel over here in uk and watch all the time but when most of the season was a lockdown a few years back i cancelled the ppv channel and crosby was the new best thing
i think last time i seen it i was liking rangers but years back i use to follow Colorado years back , when they had tangay , sakic , forsberg and blake , im guessing these guys are long gone?

@whysoserious? I'm not the biggest NYR fan since they beat us in 94 in the finals... :cautious: (still not over it and i was just a kid then. haha)
But they are doing pretty well this year. They are on to the 2nd round, they beat Crosby & The Pens 4 games to 1. From what ive seen, they have been looking pretty good.

Reactions: whysoserious?