Nick Off Duty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 28th, 2016
Purchase link: Media Markt Saturn
Price: €29.99 (Media Markt) - €19.99 (Saturn)

Tschiller---Off-Duty-(Exklusive-Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray]2.png

Attachments

• Tschiller---Off-Duty-(Exklusive-Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png
    Tschiller---Off-Duty-(Exklusive-Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png
    146.4 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
Reactions: Lionet
@monsterzebra It's a "Tatort". Its the follow up on the previous two Tatort episodes with Schweiger/Yardim. I didn't watched any of them but read in the newspaper about it.

Sad to see that this gets a Steelbook but Victoria not :bored:

• Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
Wow... never even heard of that movie.. :D

I'm quite surprised as you are German, @monsterzebra . :D Okay, everybody may think about Til Schweiger what he needs to think, but Tschiller: Off Duty is quite present in the media as it's even released for the big screen. ;)

To be honest, I've never seen an episode of Tatort, but friends of mine already told me that these keep getting better and better. Not sure if I'll ever give them a shot, but yeah...

does the world need this steelbook?

In my opinion:

No.
Definetely not.

I'm quite surprised as you are German, @monsterzebra . :D Okay, everybody may think about Til Schweiger what he needs to think, but Tschiller: Off Duty is quite present in the media as it's even released for the big screen. ;)

To be honest, I've never seen an episode of Tatort, but friends of mine already told me that these keep getting better and better. Not sure if I'll ever give them a shot, but yeah...

I've never seen a Tatort either, and i never really cared about it too, so... :D
Don't think i will pick this one up, so money saved. :)