Nicolas Winding Refn: Drive, The Neon Demon, Only God Forgives (Boxset) [France]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: October 26, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only need The Neon Demon and I haven't seen any edition of it that I like.

I never did order this due to low funds. Has anyone else picked it up? I'm interested in seeing what it looks like in hand. :)

The only picture I could find. I also hold out buying this till now. But I'll definitely pick this up.

Thanks! Hard to tell from that photo, but I'm wondering how thick the box is... hopefully it's not flimsy card. I'll probably pick it up at some point either way though, because I can't resist a NWR set. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks for the photos mate. :thumbs:

I was hoping they'd come in something like a decent quality full slip, rather than a flimsy box you have to open each time... in which case I think I'll pass on this release.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Thanks for the photos mate. :thumbs:

I was hoping they'd come in something like a decent quality full slip, rather than a flimsy box you have to open each time... in which case I think I'll pass on this release.

Yes a hardbox would've been cool and I was hoping in the longest it would be a digipack. But when it is like it is I don't mind opening it each time. The spine is so cool and now you have it on both sides.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Might order one day @tridon ... but not for 34,99 as 2 of 3 films are MEHHHHH. Neon Demon is on PRIME if you want to check out and have access to that.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon