Night Of The Demons (1988) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Limited Edition with Exclusive Action Figure) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 23, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - WowHD - Diabolikdvd
Price: $61.99 (Shout) - $22.99 (Amazon - Diabolikdvd ) - €19.32 (WowHD)
Notes:Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION NECA ACTION FIGURE and an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION ROLLED LITHOGRAPH of our newly commissioned cover art, plus get it shipped FREE (standard shipping only)! Limited to 2,000 copies. (Steelbook on it's own will be available from various USA/Canada retailers)

NOTD.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi.png

This Exclusive Limited Edition contains:
  • Night Of The Demons [Limited Edition Steelbook]
  • An exclusive, limited edition 8" tall fully poseable Angela action figure by NECA
  • An exclusive, limited edition 28.5" x 16.5" rolled lithograph of the newly-designed art from artist Laz Marquez (this will ship rolled, in a poster tube)
Bonus Features
  • NEW 4K Scan
  • Audio Commentary With Director Kevin S. Tenney, Executive Producer Walter Josten And Producer Jeff Geoffray
  • Audio Commentary With Kevin S. Tenney, Special Make-Up Effects Creator Steve Johnson, And Actors Cathy Podewell, Billy Gallo And Hal Havins
  • "You're Invited: The Making Of Night Of The Demons"
  • Interview With Actress Amelia Kinkade
  • "Allison Barron's Demon Memories"
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Video Trailer
  • Still Galleries
  • Promo Reel

Last edited by a moderator:
Note
The steelbook will be available to order from usual USA/Canada retailers as in Amazon etc

Steelbook with the lithograph and action figure is exclusive to shout factory online store

I'm not interested in the action figure or the lithograph

I will pre order the steelbook on it's own once amazon listing goes live

Notes as usual this will be Region A locked

Got to love these Arrow style illustrated covers :thumbs:

Pic courtesy nuikichiSB (yos227):-
DrAWlGhU8AAzkWP.jpg:large

DrAWlGiV4AAFJUx.jpg:large

DrAWokNUUAUvq2e.jpg:large

Data card: smart size cleverly designed to pop into the steelbook and keep safe once opened.
"DISC MADE IN MEXICO" print always seems unnecessary to me and should be a sticker on the shrinkwrap:-
DqLixd4VAAA2UR7.jpg:large

Last edited:

Pic courtesy nuikichiSB:-
DqLiwdmUcAMVrlV.jpg:large

Data card: smart size cleverly designed to pop into the steelbook and keep safe once opened.
"DISC MADE IN MEXICO" print always seems unnecessary to me and should be a sticker on the shrinkwrap:-

Is the "Disc Made In Mexico" print on the shrink wrap? Or is it on the information sheet? I know that on amarays the print is stenciled on the clear plastic that holds the information sheet.

Is the "Disc Made In Mexico" print on the shrink wrap? Or is it on the information sheet? I know that on amarays the print is stenciled on the clear plastic that holds the information sheet.
Zoomed in looks to me like clear stickers on both of these new releases.
Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN:-
1540377235001.png

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS:-
1540377393957.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian

Pic courtesy nuikichiSB:-
DqLiwdmUcAMVrlV.jpg:large

@virkia
Note the data cards don't fit inside these steelbooks unless you don't mind edge of data card getting crumpled or damaged
The data card don't fit snug like booklets as the data card width cause it to overlap onto the spine

Reactions: virkia
Zoomed in looks to me like clear stickers on both of these new releases.
Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN:-
View attachment 399195
NIGHT OF THE DEMONS:-
View attachment 399196
No, it's printed on the shrink wrap. Here's my photo of the J-Card and there's no indication of it.

20181024_150357485_iOS.jpg

Reactions: Stygian and virkia