Night of the Living Dead (1990)(Limited Blu-Ray Edition)-Qty 3000-Twilight Time [USA]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Release October 9th
LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
AUDIO: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1990 / Color
88 MINUTES
R
REGION FREE
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units

Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Filmmaker Tom Savini / Original Theatrical Trailer

Price $29.95
SOLD OUT!!!
21678.jpg

ORDER HERE
http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/21678

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically is not worth 50 dollars?
I'm very edgy about getting this edition but I cannot see any NOTLD remake better edition out there... =(
My friend is getting an autograph from Savini for me and I really wanted him to sign the best NOTLD edition I could find..

I remember watching the DVD when I was around 15 over and over with my friend and loved it.

I was really disappointed with the darker transfer on the Blu Ray but I remember reading that Savini wanted it this way and approved it? Is that true?

Reactions: Sammy
Was your disappointment based from

1. If you bought the item? - If this is your choice,You got the right to be Disappointed

2. Or you just read it from reviews across Blu-ray review sites/forum? - If this is your choice, You allow yourself being controlled by outside factors without freedom of choice

I remember watching the DVD when I was around 15 over and over with my friend and loved it.

I was really disappointed with the darker transfer on the Blu Ray but I remember reading that Savini wanted it this way and approved it? Is that true?

^^^I bought it expecting a better transfer from the DVD version, not a complete color change :(

The DVD is pure Nostalgia for me and to see a childhood movie be completely different than I remember is just plain wrong.

Now I know how Star Wars Fanatics feel:(

Reactions: xage
^^^I bought it expecting a better transfer from the DVD version, not a complete color change :(

The DVD is pure Nostalgia for me and to see a childhood movie be completely different than I remember is just plain wrong.

Now I know how Star Wars Fanatics feel:(

:scat:

When I bought this - I felt like the character in the Movie: Harry Cooper

I'm very edgy about getting this edition but I cannot see any NOTLD remake better edition out there... =(
My friend is getting an autograph from Savini for me and I really wanted him to sign the best NOTLD edition I could find..

Thats a tough one Sammy, I guess this is probably the best edition there is but it is expensive. It would look amazing with Tom Savini's signature on it though!:D

Looky looky:D:naughty:

NOTLD_zps2bd162e7.jpg

Got to meet the Man today:cool:

Savini2_zps0dbaa848.jpg