Night Of The Living Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release Date: 28th September 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sun Aug 2, 12 pm UK time)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

11156605-5574314825180822.jpg

11156605-1564314825167748.jpg

11156605-2024314825186189.jpg

Last edited:
Good news - awesome indeed.
Another steelbook for my 'Dead' collection:-
'The Evil Dead'
'Return of the living Dead'
'Shaun of the Dead'
'Dead Rising: Watchtower'
'Dead Man'
'Evil Dead 2'
'Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness'
'Day of the Dead'
'City of the Living Dead'

and yet to buy:
'The WalkingDead' - seasons 1 - ?

Im pleased to see this is getting a steelbook release. Ive always wondered why there aren't tons of these already kicking about considering its in the public domain.

Might get this at some point. I don't have this on BD.

We already have Day Of The Dead, would be great if the rest of the Romero zombie movies got the Steelbook treatment too

(well at least up to Land Of The Dead. The ones after that I could do without!)

Agreed, I stopped watching them after Diary of The a Dead.
It's a pity Arrow didn't release a steelbook for Dawn when they had the rights.

Only recently got a BR copy but this will have to replace it. Will be pleased with having the trilogy of steelbook, arrow slip, arrow steelbook respectively. Zavvi done well today with announcing the host too

I hope someone does a steelbook release for the 1990 remake at some point. Its sloppy but much more entertaining than the original in my opinion.

Reactions: chunk
I hope someone does a steelbook release for the 1990 remake at some point. Its sloppy but much more entertaining than the original in my opinion.

I completely agree (except the part about it being sloppy, I think it's almost flawless). The 1990 remake deserves much more acclaim in my opinion, though I doubt there will be a steelbook as it doesn't even have a widespread amaray release. It really is a forgotten gem.

Reactions: chunk

I completely agree (except the part about it being sloppy, I think it's almost flawless). The 1990 remake deserves much more acclaim in my opinion, though I doubt there will be a steelbook as it doesn't even have a widespread amaray release. It really is a forgotten gem.

Yeah, agree also. It's very underrated and a decent remake.

Recently picked up the Twilight Time amaray at a decent price. As far as I know the Blu Ray exclusivity was up on that recently but I heard Twilight Time renewed it again?

A must have for the old horror collection at any rate.

Reactions: chunk and ChrisIW

i have also the twilight amaray. but have not opened it. story goes that PQ is bad, or too blue-y !

Nice announcement. Not a fan of the artwork, although it does reflect how old this film is.

I would have preferred something like this.

Attachments

• romeeo.jpg
    romeeo.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 107
i have also the twilight amaray. but have not opened it. story goes that PQ is bad, or too blue-y !
That put me off buying it for a long time too.

The transfer is a little darker than the DVD. That's all. The bad reviews of that were blown all out of proportion.

Looks great in HD.

Reactions: nefilim
Nice announcement. Not a fan of the artwork, although it does reflect how old this film is.

I would have preferred something like this.
Wouldn't be a fan of that myself. Think we have enough black and red steelbooks as it is. It seems to be the most over used combo for horror titles.

That design reminds me of the Jurassic Park tin!!! :p

Maybe if it was green and black instead....

Last edited: