Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
cabal.jpg

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00V5HEIJQ/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

Last edited:
Bit of an update

It now appears that this release of Nightbreed from Italy actually contains the Director's Cut in HD and the Theatrical Cut in SD on the same disc

also, ignore the fact that the Amazon listing only states Italian Audio

rear artwork shows that it has English audio as well

cabal rear.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95 and denizen
@wyatt03 and @C.C. 95 wowww well did not see this one coming :OMG: .

Genuinely shocked :stinkyfeet: .

@bigrob when it arrives flower coup o PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE Conferm the Audio :notworthy: :notworthy: .

Ohh Wyatt03 make sure the name you tag goes blue :thumbs: otherwise it doesn't work sweetheart :shy: .
Well, doesn't THAT say Happy Birthday from the gods??!!!:LOL::LOL::thumbs::thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
I bought one JUST because it is called CABAL on the cover instead of NIGHTBREED!! That alone is coolness!!
There were 3 left before I bought mine (but it says 'more on the way').

@wyatt03 and @C.C. 95 wowww well did not see this one coming :OMG: .

Genuinely shocked :stinkyfeet: .

@bigrob when it arrives flower coup o PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE Conferm the Audio :notworthy: :notworthy: .

Ohh Wyatt03 make sure the name you tag goes blue :thumbs: otherwise it doesn't work sweetheart :shy: .

On the Spanish one? Because that's the one I ordered

It is basically the same Director's Cut that Shout/Scream Factory did. (And not the Cabal cut that played years ago at some festivals. This one is 120 Mins.- same running time as Shout/Scream Factory's cut)
image.jpg

@Scary Hair
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bigrob
The Cabal cut was literally everything that was filmed so it's technically a workprint (much like Apocalypse Now which ran for 5 hours)
I do have a copy of it on DVD but need to find 3 hours to watch it lol