Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys think there is a chance of a release with different artwork for this movie anywhere? I don't like this one, but I also wouldn't like to miss out on it if it's gonna be the only choice in steel form.

Do you guys think there is a chance of a release with different artwork for this movie anywhere? I don't like this one, but I also wouldn't like to miss out on it if it's gonna be the only choice in steel form.

I'm passing on this because of the Artwork and the seemingly bushed silver finishing...800 production run is very limited, I'm expecting to see this offered elsewhere...

I'm passing on this because of the Artwork and the seemingly bushed silver finishing...800 production run is very limited, I'm expecting to see this offered elsewhere...

And still half of their alleged 800 still in stock, 10 days after it went live. I think people agree with you about the artwork.

It looks like eOne Direct has online exclusivity and HMV has in-store exclusivity. I think it's a good idea but claiming it is actually exclusive is a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: LloydJBailey