Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's safe to assume this isn't a shared print run then? I didn't want to commit to the GB originally because of limited funds but also the assumption this would get a steelbook release elsewhere, but now I'm not so sure there will be one besides this release. HMV has 4,000 units of these, right?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Joanie Mason
HMV Cardiff sold out. I managed to pick up a copy this morning around 10, but by the time my colleague at the cinema went along on his break at 3, they were all gone.

So it's safe to assume this isn't a shared print run then? I didn't want to commit to the GB originally because of limited funds but also the assumption this would get a steelbook release elsewhere, but now I'm not so sure there will be one besides this release. HMV has 4,000 units of these, right?

I'm sure it was mentioned that eOne had at least 800 available when it first went live on their site.

Is this hard to get? There's so many on eBay and hmv only charged £14.99 and there's like an auction with like 23 bids and £36??

Is this hard to get? There's so many on eBay and hmv only charged £14.99 and there's like an auction with like 23 bids and £36??

Nope, Just bought it from play.com for £17.99.....

That seller is shipping worldwide and not that I agree with that price but play might not deliver to them and also it being the only release I can imagine some people are panicking

That seller is shipping worldwide and not that I agree with that price but play might not deliver to them and also it being the only release I can imagine some people are panicking
I missed that, still anyone who is prepared to spend that much on a steel, should be a member of HDN, then they could join a GB and get it a lot cheaper, always baffles me.

I missed that, still anyone who is prepared to spend that much on a steel, should be a member of HDN, then they could join a GB and get it a lot cheaper, always baffles me.

It always baffles me, particularly a new release. It's available from play and hmv, guess it's worldwide people but almost £40 for it?

P.s. I can't believe so many bids also?? WTF? Don't people realise it's only putting the price up for yourself :facepalm:

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
It always baffles me, particularly a new release. It's available from play and hmv, guess it's worldwide people but almost £40 for it?
Ebay, see it, want it, buy it, never ever understood it, I bought the NOAH steel from Amazon DE for about 18euro, and my mate paid £50 off of Ebay for the same steel because it was listed as rare and OOP and he bought his FIRST, I could have punched him:punch: Going back on topic, really looking forward to having this steel in hand now, the picture's look cool:thumbs:.

Reactions: Flash
Ebay, see it, want it, buy it, never ever understood it, I bought the NOAH steel from Amazon DE for about 18euro, and my mate paid £50 off of Ebay for the same steel because it was listed as rare and OOP and he bought his FIRST, I could have punched him:punch: Going back on topic, really looking forward to having this steel in hand now, the picture's look cool:thumbs:.

How did you get it for €18 from Amazon?, been after that a while and still no price budge

I know it's weird there is so many on eBay listed as super rare sold out and they aren't even sold out, look people

Love the look of this steel. Keeping my eyes open on eBay for this one to become available in the US for a non astronomical price.

Went to HMV this morning and asked if they had any in stock , they didn't.But there getting 20 more in so I put down a deposit for one.