Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 23rd of October, 2015
Group buy: ROW hosted by @Naughtius Maximus - USA members only, hosted by @Aniv
Purchase links: Pre-order starts 18th Sep, 2015. 10 AM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
1/4 Slip (500 copies / 250 copies only for International)
Lenti Slip (2000 copies / 1000 copies only for International)
Full Slip (2500 copies / 1250 copies only for International)
One click
Price: $35.99 (1/4 Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $110 (One click)
Note: PA is not involved with the design process - Region free discs.

11059584_609529819150794_4876211890696430959_n.jpg

Use the following time zone converter if your area is not listed below.

11998885_620658861371223_1880013150843390713_n.png

12002391_620658561371253_522277730265414528_o.jpg 11999796_620658558037920_924874532459366744_o.jpg 11953537_620658564704586_4661414150089113896_o.jpg

buzbQc5.gif

From Novamedia facebook :

Announcement :: NOVAMEDIA Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No. ??

Novamedia collaborates with Plain Archive, again. PA deals with "authoring", "local commentary", "booklet".
It will be released this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! It actually went for £16.... Typical as I already have one (lenti though) winging its way to me at the same time :(

So what's the score? I've seen 2 Guardians of the Galaxy UE go for less than their purchase price this weekend too - Bottom falling out the re-sale market or just the general state of the UK pound right now?....
Bit of both... over saturation of multiple steelbooks for the same movie(this one has 3 if am not mistaken, then one of which-this one, nova's- has 3 variations again)

Reactions: Punker76
Got this back in June for my bday and forgot to post pics

I absolutely love this editon, my fav full slip and my fav steel out of the 3 i own

Slightly different pics to the pics in the last steel pic thread and also the last couple of shots are this with the Hmv uk Exclusive, the mondo exclusive and yellow and pink splatter vinyl variant

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Got this back in June for my bday and forgot to post pics

I absolutely love this editon, my fav full slip and my fav steel out of the 3 i own

Slightly different pics to the pics in the last steel pic thread and also the last couple of shots are this with the Hmv uk Exclusive, the mondo exclusive and yellow and pink splatter vinyl variant

View attachment 277653

That is gorgeous and I've just seen it's still available from novamedia somehow. Just can't decide between the full slip and the lenti.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
That is gorgeous and I've just seen it's still available from novamedia somehow. Just can't decide between the full slip and the lenti.

I don't think you will be dissapointed with either and novas lentis are always too notch (I haven't seen the lenti in hand for this though) I'm usually a lenti man but the pics of the full slip won me over

Crazy it's still avaliable

This a real looker. I've not seen the flick, but tempted to go for a blind buy based on the art; firmly judging a book by it's cover :)

Film is one of my favs. Gyllenhaal smashes it and it's rather dark too. Great film. Great edition

This a real looker. I've not seen the flick, but tempted to go for a blind buy based on the art; firmly judging a book by it's cover :)

This is a nice watch(saw this 3 times already), it's more of a cult film I would say it follows in the footsetp of movies in the likes of ''Drive''...One of Jake's best film I would say. The Steelbook as I have said many times is one of my favorite for 2015, the treatment on it is Superb ! I did not like the front artwork at first, but in hands I was very pleased. Both Fullslip and Lenticular are sweet. here are some few live pics that may help you decide(previously posted but easier to find for you here). There's 2 Different Disk Artwork for this release, one of ''Jake's Profile'' and one of the ''Car''. Initially Nova advertised that ''Jake's Profile Disk'' would be in both ''Fullslip and Lenticular'' and the ''Car Picture'' of the 2nd Disk would be in the 1/4 Slip. But in my own lenticular edition, I was surprised to find the ''Car Artwork'' for the Disk. So it may be just random for the lenti as to which disk Art it will contain. Hope this helps.

STEELBOOK

10 - Nightcrawler Glasses Title treatment.jpg 12 - Nightcrawler Back Art Steel.jpg

FULLSLIP (contains Full Sized Book)

3 - Nightcrawler FullSlip.jpg 5 - Nightcrawler FullSlip Back.jpg 8 - Nightcrawler FullSlip Back.jpg 14 - Nightcrawler Inside Disk with art card n Character.jpg 9 - Nightcrawler Bonus Book.jpg

LENTICULAR

Lenti Front Art - 02.jpg Lenti Back Art - 01.jpg

Interesting, didn't realise this had 2 different disc arts

And I think I've just clocked that someone has blocked me lol which makes sense now considering they ignore me whenever I quote them or tag them. Oh well

This is a nice watch(saw this 3 times already), it's more of a cult film I would say it follows in the footsetp of movies in the likes of ''Drive''...One of Jake's best film I would say. The Steelbook as I have said many times is one of my favorite for 2015, the treatment on it is Superb ! I did not like the front artwork at first, but in hands I was very pleased. Both Fullslip and Lenticular are sweet. here are some few live pics that may help you decide(previously posted but easier to find for you here). There's 2 Different Disk Artwork for this release, one of ''Jake's Profile'' and one of the ''Car''. Initially Nova advertised that ''Jake's Profile Disk'' would be in both ''Fullslip and Lenticular'' and the ''Car Picture'' of the 2nd Disk would be in the 1/4 Slip. But in my own lenticular edition, I was surprised to find the ''Car Artwork'' for the Disk. So it may be just random for the lenti as to which disk Art it will contain. Hope this helps.

STEELBOOK

View attachment 277696 View attachment 277697

FULLSLIP (contains Full Sized Book)

View attachment 277698 View attachment 277699 View attachment 277700 View attachment 277704 View attachment 277701

LENTICULAR

View attachment 277702 View attachment 277703

Thank you very much for the very informative post. I gotta say Jake has turned into my favorite actor in these last couple of years, so many gems he's been in, this being one of them. After seeing all these pics I'm leaning toward the full slip, it looks amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and Flloydo
This movie needs to be watched. I think it is a great flick. Needs to be seen again.

And again... And again

I love the character of Lou

The making is quite interesting. Jake not eating and surviving on gum, also coming back after pre production and he completely changed the character.
He's soooo f*cking odd but I love him

So many freaky moments and Stand out moments, one being the dinner with Russo. He owns it!
And he's little moan at her about her performance lol
Also when he's ironing his clothes and watering the plant in his flat I think a carry on film is on the TV and he laughs in the strangest way and turns to the camera from what I assume he looks at a crew member. I love rewinding that. Gets me everytime

Think I'm going to watch this again tonignt

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky and blu-steel
And again... And again

I love the character of Lou

The making is quite interesting. Jake not eating and surviving on gum, also coming back after pre production and he completely changed the character.
He's soooo f*cking odd but I love him

So many freaky moments and Stand out moments, one being the dinner with Russo. He owns it!
And he's little moan at her about her performance lol
Also when he's ironing in his clothes and watering the plant in his flat and I think a carry on film is on and the TV and he laughs in the strangest way and turns to the camera from what I assume he looks at a crew member. I love rewinding that. Gets me everytime

Think I'm going to watch this again tonignt

I will also watch this today :thumbs: ...I need to have that Steel in hands and just look at it and feel it for 30 min :rofl::drool: ...and indeed 2 Disk Art it is what made me open my Lenti, luckily it was in my lenti edition but had to re-order a 2nd lenti because of that to keep sealed(only do that with Edition that I love).

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Excellent price for the full slip. If I had the spare cash I would actually get another it's that nice