This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Nightcrawler's Constantly Expanding Zavvi Collection!

Discussion in 'Zavvi Steelbook Award' started by Nightcrawler, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Nightcrawler

Ratings:
    +86
    Will be updating the thread by adding new pictures every now and again as I get new Zavvi exclusive steels (Which is somewhat often, have some on pre-order and still waiting for some pre-orders to go live.)
    Image quality is meh because the only thing I have with a decent camera on it is my iPod. Also just realised I forgot to add my "Good Morning Vietnam" steelbook to the thread, will be sure to do so tomorrow.

Part 1:
    [​IMG]

Part 2 (Includes the 1988 Gallery steels I got from Zavvi - Not sure if they count since they're available
    elsewhere in other countries but here they're Zavvi exclusives so figured I'd add them anyway.):
    [​IMG]

If you like my collection please leave a thanks or follow the thread for future updates.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. digitalbabe

digitalbabe Staff/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,111
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Nightcrawler

Ratings:
    +86
    Thank you. :) I did intend to post a pic of the Good Morning Vietnam steel that I forgot to photograph today but I feel too sleepy so will do it tomorrow now.