Release date: March 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Nikita
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089711-1194275946674240.jpg

11089711-1274275946693611.jpg

11089711-1454275946687134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the title and got interested.. Then I saw the price.. And am a little less interested.. Look forward to seeing the artwork though :D

Reactions: harry
All of these prices should be between £9.99 -£12.99 @paulboland and yeah these are just place holders. No x amount off yet on the listings

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
When's this going live?

I can't believe Zavvi has announced like five more news ones but still no sign of american psycho

Reactions: chunk
For a second, I though this was the TV series. I always think of the film as La Femme Nikita? But maybe not so in the UK?
Yeah I always thought the same (mainly due to the Netherlands MetalPak being called that) however apparently it was called Nikita in a lot of countries (including the UK).
As it turns out, La Femme Nikita is the US title - to confuse matters further though, in Canada La Femme Nikita was also a TV series running from 1997 through 2001.

At first I thought this was the 2010-13 TV series.

Yeah I always thought the same (mainly due to the Netherlands MetalPak being called that) however apparently it was called Nikita in a lot of countries (including the UK).
As it turns out, La Femme Nikita is the US title - to confuse matters further though, in Canada La Femme Nikita was also a TV series running from 1997 through 2001.

At first I thought this was the 2010-13 TV series.

We as steelbook collectors like our US/UK films to retain their english titles when released in other territories, do we not? It makes just sense that the same requirement be applied for foreign language films when they are released in the NA/UK english speaking market. :pompus:

This movie was made in France by the french Besson b4 he went hollywood.... if i remember right it is also filmed in french (correct me if i'm wrong), so there is only one true title to this movie and it is "La Femme Nikita". Period. :cool:

Reactions: MrBMT and Flloydo