Jan 3, 2013
USA
Hesitation-Marks-Nine-Inch-Nails-2.jpg

nin_store_banner.jpg

hesitation marks digital download = $12.00
hesitation marks CD + digital download = $12.00
hesitation marks deluxe CD + digital download = $20.00
hesitation marks vinyl + digital download = $28.00

Had it pre-ordered since the first day it was available to pre-order. Can't Wait!!! Ordered The Deluxe Cd + Digital Download Package.

Just saw them live on October 1st. Good show. A bit too much new stuff for me. The crowd went ballistic when they played older stuff. Highlight of the evening was Burn and Wish back to back.

NIN_STL1_zps0cf67f87.jpg

Reactions: spass
I've been playing this a lot lately, I think it's a superb album. Took a few listens but it's really growing on me. Can't wait to hear it again.

neveser, you lucky lucky bastard! :D I've never seen them live and it's one of my "need to do" things in life.

I've been playing this a lot lately, I think it's a superb album. Took a few listens but it's really growing on me. Can't wait to hear it again.

neveser, you lucky lucky bastard! :D I've never seen them live and it's one of my "need to do" things in life.

That was my 6th or 7th NIN show. I've been lucky and caught them many times over the years. My favorite was the Downward Spiral tour. Saw them twice on that tour alone. Really amazing shows.

Reactions: spass
That was my 6th or 7th NIN show. I've been lucky and caught them many times over the years. My favorite was the Downward Spiral tour. Saw them twice on that tour alone. Really amazing shows.

Yeah, rub it in why don't you! :hilarious:

Nah, seriously that's awesome man! I've been a NIN fan since Pretty Hate Machine and I don't think they've been to Norway many times because I can't have missed them if they have.

Please don't tell me you saw them at Woodstock '94? If you did then this isn't fun anymore. :hilarious:

One of the best live performances ever imo. :scat:

Btw, have you seen this site?

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com/

Knock yourself out, I know I have.

I've never seen them live and it's one of my "need to do" things in life.

Well there you go! NIN is coming to Oslo,Norway May 12th 2014. I managed to buy two tickets an hour ago via nin.com's pre-sale. :scat:

The other ticket will be a surprise Christmas present for my brother.

I'm totally psyched up and just want to yell out load!! But I'm at work so can't do that. :p

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

You mean the other ticket is for me! =-)~

I really want to go Norway! Someday that is! My heritage is from Norway.. so it would be nice to go visit!

Really? Do you know from where in Norway you heritage is from?
Come on over here buddy and I'll sort you out with a ticket! :scat: :D

Last edited: