Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 29, 2016
Purchase link: Steelarchive - Pre-order on February 22, 2016 at 8 PM (UTC +1)
Price: €29.95
Note: 200 copies - Limit of 2 per order

sa2final.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree, great fighting scenes. Ordered just a moment ago. I was already impressed with Steelarchive Bounty Killer release and this looks great aswell. It's gonna be Ninja week for me, as I also ordered Sho Kosugi's Ninja trilogy :)

Awesome ... I got Revenge of the Ninja on Bluray. That and Robocop sums up the 80s action films for me. No CGi just sick costumes, make up and action.

I watched both when I was like 10 years old lol

Reactions: metal hunter
Awesome ... I got Revenge of the Ninja on Bluray. That and Robocop sums up the 80s action films for me. No CGi just sick costumes, make up and action.

I watched both when I was like 10 years old lol

Yeah, talk about Ninja boom in the 80's. I was also very young at the time when I saw films like these. Back in the 80's my older cousins showed me all kinds of films and we also had cable so I was able to see a lot of movies. During those censorship days pretty much everything was heavily cut, but thanks to cable I saw uncut films. I had a huge VHS library of uncut movies and all my friends were enthusiastic to see them :D. Those were real treasures back then.

Trailer for Ninja: Shadow of a Tear

Only 3 remaining in stock, get it while you can

Reactions: metal hunter
Never realised this until I opened my copy of this - the steelbook itself IS NOT the German release. It is actually the Dutch release. o_O(n):meh: