Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Greetings ladies and gents!

In honor of the extended ninja week, I am going to hold a competition for today's giveaway. I call it Ninja View and you will more than likely see different iterations of this concept throughout the year.

Here's the thick of it:

How many instances of one hidefninja logo can you fit into different screens in one pic? Example, you display a picture on your phone and then take a picture of your phone on your computer's web cam which you then take a picture of with your camera. Be inventive. This can get very complicated but quite fun.

The winner (or in case of numerous ties, the randomly picked winner) will receive an Untouchables (play) steelbook!

This competition will run until Sunday to give people time to prepare.

If requested I can do an example to get things rolling.

The most important part? Have fun!

My attemt:

In the light:
img9384yi.jpg

In the dark:
img9385pe.jpg

I apologize for the confusion! I'll have to post several examples next time. In light of the confusion I gave everybody that made an attempt a spot in a random number picker and the winner is....

Noodles!!

Congrats!

Reactions: Noodles
I apologize for the confusion! I'll have to post several examples next time. In light of the confusion I gave everybody that made an attempt a spot in a random number picker and the winner is....

Noodles!!

Congrats!
Thank you so much! I really wasn't expecting to win this... what with me getting the wrong idea about what we were actually meant to do to enter. But then it seems I wasn't the only one lol.

Thanks for the giveaway and for making my week! :oohyeah:

LMAO! congrats Noodles. looks like your "unique" method got you the win.
Thanks buddy. I figured it was worth a shot. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.