Ninjas on Skype

Asopp

Contributor Horror/Comics
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
If you feel like chatting face to face with your fellow ninjas, feel free to share your skype name (or address, i don´t know what it is called)

Here is mine, and feel free to call at any time :thumbs:: sincity696969 :cool: :thumbs:

This was inspired by one of @bloodsnake007 answers at ninja week ;) :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just a little rule of thump: don´t share some one else´s skype name, even if you think it would be really, really funny :thumbs:
Other wise, lets get to know the ninjas behind the user names 1N.png ;) :) :thumbs: :cool:

Last edited:
I think this is great for people who enjoy chatting face to face:thumbs: I've never used it myself but I think it's a great idea to be able to speak to your ninja friends on a more personal level:thumbs::thumbs:

@Asopp Awesome Thread Kalle! :thumbs: It's always FUN to see you get drunk while you flirt with my wife! :woot: :D :rofl:

@PKAVFC Hey Pablo! Get in here! :cool: Skyping is always EPIC with ya Amigo! :notworthy: Kalle is fu**ing LOCO! :wacky: :p

Yeah @PKAVFC join the party and have a drink with us :thumbs: (or at least me ;)) Or just chat :) "tipo de mierda loco, así que vamos a charlar" Looky, looky how just learned some Spanish :D (thanks to google translate :p)

I think that Skype is a great idea, a group chat with other ninjas would be amazing! I don't find video chats on Skype too comfortable, but otherwise consider me in. :)

My account: co.nan.co - I'll be off to bed now as it has been a tiring day, but add me to your contacts and I'll accept when I'm back online again.

Yeah @PKAVFC join the party and have a drink with us :thumbs: (or at least me ;)) Or just chat :) "tipo de mierda loco, así que vamos a charlar" Looky, looky how just learned some Spanish :D (thanks to google translate :p)
:woot: F**K YE.. I mean, "CHINGAO Que Si!" :notworthy: :cool: Dont even bother translating it because Google wont know :squint: :meh: :p

Alyssa and I are getting ready to head out! It's Friday night, dinner and drinks here we come! :hungry: When I get back I'll share my username, I have to look it up ( I don't know it by memory :emb: )

does that mean "oh fu**ing yeah" Thats the translation i got :D

Have a great evening you two :thumbs: :thumbs: and "see you/talk" to you soon :cigar: ;) Little humor to this Friday evening/night :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :p :D HEHEHEHEHEH Thats so dry that you need a drink of water just read that ;) :hilarious:

Reactions: chunk
@Asopp Awesome Thread Kalle! :thumbs: It's always FUN to see you get drunk while you flirt with my wife! :woot: :D :rofl:

@PKAVFC Hey Pablo! Get in here! :cool: Skyping is always EPIC with ya Amigo! :notworthy: Kalle is fu**ing LOCO! :wacky: :p

I am sure it would be a blast :) I need to get my password retrieved for my account, but I will send on the details.

que sería genial para charlar con el hombre de la barba loco y el Wonka mexicano :thumbs:

I am sure it would be a blast :) I need to get my password retrieved for my account, but I will send on the details.

que sería genial para charlar con el hombre de la barba loco y el Wonka mexicano :thumbs:
"Crazy Beard" :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
@PKAVFC :woot: Wonka Mexicano and Crazy Beard! :joy: :LOL: I fu**ing LOVE it!!! :rofl:

"Gran Exito Señor Frijol. Ahora vamos a tomar unas Cervezas y comer Tacos!"
beer.gif
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Cervezas - YES!!!! ;) Tacos - no, sorry dude, i only have some Hiillos Makkara :D ;) But i would rather have some
taco_smilie.gif
:happy:

View attachment 144802

Salsa caliente adicional Sr. Terrykini
EXTRA Caliente
t1983.gif
Señor PabloLocoKini! :cool: :notworthy:
No worries my lady
KnightonaWhiteHorseSmiley.gif
If you feel nervous, have a drink or two ;) Thats what i did when i first chatted with Franky :thumbs: (well i have been doing that ever sense
drunk_smiley.gif
But........ anyways, hope you will join our chat sessions :) :thumbs: :) :thumbs:
@chunk and @Asopp A drink or 2?! :OMG: More like a damn bottle or 3! :emb: :rofl: Crazy Bearded Bastard! :cool: :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PKAVFC and Asopp