US:
Amazon
GameStop
BestBuy

UK:

Game (exclusive)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
btw. rating logo on german release is printed, while its a sticker on the pegi edition..

canceled my order on amazon.de (which still hasnt been shipped ><) and re-ordered for a total of 8€ more on game.co.uk

Last edited:
Kind of regret cancelling my pre-order for this now... especially as I originally used a discount code and could've had it for £60. :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Ok so the Steelbook is not as bad as I thought

It's silver...it's a little boring but the finish is pretty nice. Not to mention like some of Sony exclusives (it's a timed one for consoles so I guess it counts) it's not plastered with the "PS4" logo and other things. All that kind of stuff is on the back at the bottom.

However when you open the Steelbook you see this

1434567347-no-mans-sky.jpg

The amazing colour and art just hits you, something which really reflects the game but the outside art doesn't show this. It's such a shame how they didn't use this kind of artwork for the front. Even if it was just the Atlus logo like we have but they use the colour scheme found in the above picture. I really hate when Steelbooks do this.

If anyone is looking at the Horizon Zero Dawn Steelbook they are doing exactly the same. A silver steelbook with a little colour thrown in when it could have been the full thing.

Only main complaint of the overall edition is that it would have been nice to see the Atlus pin, included in the PC collectors edition, included in this edition. You know, give us a little trinket or something. Will probably just buy one from ebay at some point and include it myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
so apparently the rating sticker is just covering another printed rating (the former, now amended rating) lol.. but the rating on the uk edition is far more subtle than on the german one, so nvm ;)

nice steelbook.. bit worrying tho that they shipped this in a single layer of bubble wrap without any other protection.. luckily the limited edition itself is pretty sturdy so the damage was minimal

DSC03098.jpg

Last edited:
cool steelbook and it is nice they are still making content (for those that play it still) but they lost me on release day way back before they fixed the game, never went back to play it, just like cyberpunk 2077.

cool steelbook and it is nice they are still making content (for those that play it still) but they lost me on release day way back before they fixed the game, never went back to play it, just like cyberpunk 2077.

Don't own it but I believe it's totally different beast today.

Don't own it but I believe it's totally different beast today.
I own it since day one of the release, it was bad.... I got so sad about it I never touched it again after the first days I played it.

It does not matter if it became a different game today, I will never waste my time on it again, same goes to cp2077

I jumped back on this a year or so ago after hearing they improved it a lot... nope, was still boring as hell :yawn:

I jumped back on this a year or so ago after hearing they improved it a lot... nope, was still boring as hell :yawn:
Yeah same here

People keep going on about it but I still find it pretty lacklustre, I still think there's a lot of stuff they promised during the years of development that still isn't in the game, people go on like they are awesome because they've stuck to the game and added a lot but they didn't really have a choice, they lied, gave us a subpar product and if they didn't continue supporting it they'd never be able to sell their next game. Not really something to celebrate.

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet