123695LELG.jpg

Attachments

• 123695brp.jpg
    123695brp.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Looks like a nice edition. I'm in no rush to get the game though, and the price is a little more than I'd be willing to pay.

It's exclusive to Game in the UK by the way, and currently available to pre-order... LINK :)

• Informative
Reactions: tridon
Tempted to cancel my order for this... it keeps getting delayed and there's a billion other new games that will be out by the time it's released. Plus I'm still not 100% sure what the game's even about... but then part of the mystery is why I want to play it lol.

• Thanks
Tempted to cancel my order for this... it keeps getting delayed and there's a billion other new games that will be out by the time it's released. Plus I'm still not 100% sure what the game's even about... but then part of the mystery is why I want to play it lol.

Cancelled my pre-order. It's a beautiful Collector's Edition (I prefer this simple ones with just a SteelBook and artbook in a nice box rather than the ones that come with statues -- aka dust collectors), but I decided to just go digital with this game. Seems like the kinda game that would be great to just boot up whenever and play a little bit at a time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Cancelled my pre-order. It's a beautiful Collector's Edition (I prefer this simple ones with just a SteelBook and artbook in a nice box rather than the ones that come with statues -- aka dust collectors), but I decided to just go digital with this game. Seems like the kinda game that would be great to just boot up whenever and play a little bit at a time.
I prefer those sort of editions now too... they're easier to display/store and look better on the shelf IMO. I'm finally getting around to taking my collection out of storage and forgot just how many CE's I actually own... I have like four different Assassin's Creed statues and don't have room to display any of them lol.

I ended up cancelling my order for this just the other day... I couldn't afford it in the end. I'll more than likely do the same as you and pick it up digitally... probably once it's cheap though, as I'm in no rush to play it.

• Thanks
I prefer those sort of editions now too... they're easier to display/store and look better on the shelf IMO. I'm finally getting around to taking my collection out of storage and forgot just how many CE's I actually own... I have like four different Assassin's Creed statues and don't have room to display any of them lol.

I ended up cancelling my order for this just the other day... I couldn't afford it in the end. I'll more than likely do the same as you and pick it up digitally... probably once it's cheap though, as I'm in no rush to play it.

I'll probably wait for a price drop, too.

• Thanks
I received an email from GAME this morning stating the price had dropped to £59.99.I just looked at my pre order and the discount is still applied so it's now down as £52.99 for those who pre ordered.

• Helpful Post
I received an email from GAME this morning stating the price had dropped to £59.99.I just looked at my pre order and the discount is still applied so it's now down as £52.99 for those who pre ordered.
I almost wish I'd kept my pre-order now then... I'm sure I could've got my money back selling it on eBay if I decided the game wasn't for me. Oh well!

• Thanks