The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 25th, 2015
Purchase link: MediaMarkt.de
Price: EUR 14.90

Karate-Tiger---Uncut-(Limited-Steelbook-Edition)-[Blu-ray] (1).png

I liked the movie, but the steel artwork is misleading... I know they did it to push sales, but JCVD was not the star of the movie.
Good thing is there's a YouTube clip of the last scene of the movie... that climax with the "no retreat no surrender" remark got the juices flowing while I was a young lad.

Last edited:
Reactions: severo
Does this place deliver to the USA? I wasn't sure and can't remember, so sorry for the dumb question guys. If so, then I am in for 2 or 3 of them. This was an old time favorite of mine. Thanks.

Anyone from Germany placed an Order via MM Online Shop? Those Idiot`s just cancelled mine today without a reason:jacked::mad::mad::mad:
Contacted them via E-Mail

Well, if you keep the original Title,most germans won´t understand it( because they don´t speak English:p:rofl::rofl:,no,just joking:rolleyes:) - if you translate it, the Title would be ( kein Rückzug ,keine Aufgabe) sound stupid-so they called it Katate Tiger,sounds stupid as well but that´s the way it is done here in good old Germany:kiss:

Thanks to MM online Store:stop::jacked:,looked good on first sight,the cardboard box was fully intact and this is the result after taking off the wrapping:spitout::spitout::spitout::
IMG_5850.JPG

IMG_5848.JPG

IMG_5851.JPG

Well,someone is going to explain this to me at my local MM on Monday, otherwise ..........................:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98