Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 29th, 2014
Purchase link: Noah
Price: $19.99

M2212088.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a bad steel. It's matte and inside artwork is minimalistic at best. For me, it's not a movie that needed a grand steel. And for all the not so great things about it, the price is fantastic. All that put together makes me a happy lad to have one for now :emb:

Reactions: blu78
I just glad that Best Buy released this steelbook. Best deal for a long time. Only $17.99 for new release movie plus we receive $10 movie card, so the cost of this steelbook is only $7.99. I will definitely use the movie card to watch the Guardian of the Galaxy. Only 2 left at the store close to work at lunch time. I forgot to order for store pick up last night and they sold out already when I checked this morning. This will become hard to find steelbook at the store. Watched the movie at the theatre and love it. Not a conventional take of the bible story. Remind me a little bit of the Hobbit Two Towers with the Ent.

Just left my store. They had 2 left even though the site says sold out and not available for store pickup. The one I got was perfect the other one had a loose desk.

Curious to you more experienced folks. It says backordered online, I didn't chance it and knew I couldn't make it to a store in a reasonable time, so I preordered mine weeks ago and it shows to have arrived today via the post office. When an exclusive like this is backordered/sold out, does that mean they are actually backordered and more will be produced? or is the production of this particular steelbook done?

Curious to you more experienced folks. It says backordered online, I didn't chance it and knew I couldn't make it to a store in a reasonable time, so I preordered mine weeks ago and it shows to have arrived today via the post office. When an exclusive like this is backordered/sold out, does that mean they are actually backordered and more will be produced? or is the production of this particular steelbook done?

If its back-ordered they may or may not be able to fulfill the request. Backordered doesn't mean more will be produced, it just implies either they are waiting for remaining stock from supplier or there own warehouse.

thanks. luckily mines at my house, but one of my buddies wants it and said he's going to wait a couple weeks and I'm like, "I don't think you understand how this exclusive steelbook thing works." but oh well! I tried for him.

I gotta say. I really enjoyed this film. The word God was not mentioned once. Which made me very happy. It was a much deeper and darker film than I was expecting. Glad I picked it up.
Well put. I've seen a few comments like "haven't seen it but heard it's a dud" and I sort of chuckle. It's a pretty visually stunning film, even if you don't care for the biblical aspect.

Reactions: Ricker
just saw the inside artwork. you've got to be kidding me.

Not the greatest steelbook but at least we got a steelbook here in the States instead of importing...:thumbs:

It's not a bad steel. It's matte and inside artwork is minimalistic at best. :emb:

It's sad how others are content with pure crap just because...can you imagine going through life just ACCEPTING things for how they are and never complaining or demanding a better quality of life.

Thank you jimmyv for giving me hope on this forum.